Ideas for new shows for the Autumn Schedule (2 Viewers)

Chasing the Dragon
David Chasing is a dragon and every episode he chases after a criminal terrorist mastermind called the Dragon who peddles heroin to young kids in a games arcade called the Dragon.

Sudoko with Rain Man
Every week an autistic person is given a Sudoko to work out while wearing a mask of Dustin Hoffman. Members of the audience place bets on how well the "Rain Man" does. If the "Rain Man" is successful, they are invited back the next week. Presented by Shirley Temple-Bar.

Celtic Tigers
Four young hopefuls move from the countryside up to Dublin to fulfil their dreams. Tadhg is a GAA player; Martin is an IT professional; Ciara is a model; Dymphna is an environmental activist. They share a place in Temple Bar where they share their hopes and dreams, overcome their differences and support eachother through their rough periods. Lots of mood lighting, coffee-table electronica and wobbly camera angles. Love, laughter, loss agus a lán craic.
It will be dreadful.

A few more (I like this!)

Jackassed
Over a six-part series, glamourous Caroline Morahan recalls how she once drunkenly slept with Party Boy from Jackass interspersed with choice images of her standing around Irish beauty spots and in stately manors gazing longingly towards America.

Coffin Ship
12 anonymous hopefuls are put on a crappy 19th century ocean liner and then sail towards America dreaming of freedom, opportunity and food. Each week one is thrown out into the Atlantic. The eventual winner gets to meet Frank McCourt. Narrated by Derek Davis.

Kill Coulter
Phil Coulter challenges a young musician each week to a Ballad-off. The winner is determined by the number of grannies in the audience who sing along to the ballad they play.
If a contestant manages to defeat Coulter, they are allowed to kill him with a piano wire.

News for the dead

All the day's events psychically projected by Mystic Meg or someone.
Special messages from the living are a feature.

Foal Kilter

Maladjusted young horsies are kicked into line at a super-tough camp for wayward foals.
Shuddup foal, I ain't gittin on no plane.

Whelan & Deeling
Mick Whelan and Paul Deeling go undercover to expose the unsanitory and exorbitant practices that are rampant among street sellers, starting with Moore St. One a former health inspector and the other a garda inspector they have the power to shut business' and prosecute although the final decision hinges on a text vote.

Knife Swap
Six men just released from mountjoy who served time for GBH offenses are given the opportunity to swap their face slashers for kitchen utensils as they undergo an intensive 6 week training at Eden in temple bar.
In the first programme will Darrens schizophrenia be too much for Ainsley Harriot?

Harbour Nights
An off the wall fly on the ceiling look at Courttown life during the busy summer season.

The Restaurant
Eaxh week a different celeb makes a complete cockup and thinks food involving passion fruit is at the very zeitgeist of gastronomy

Oh hang on......

Here are some that I couldn’t see getting passed pilot stage.

'Top Gear' with Christy Dignam.

'Quare eye for the straight fella' - Alan Hughes and Derek Mooney go to work on Jackie Healy Rae.

'Dismissed' - From Portumna

'Bent for lent' - three men have to do a uturn on heterosexuality for lent. The winner is decided by a jury consisting of maxi, ronan collins and linda martin.

Better the Devil you Know
Lucifer, El Diablo and Satan go head to head in this battle of wits. Follows Nationwide.

Two Wongs don’t make a Wright?

Paddy & Hi Wong close their chinese takeaway for a week and attempt to run Wrights fishmongers in Howth...wait...ughhh.

Ok I've gone too far here. I feel sick.

hahahahaha, I like it.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Two Wongs don’t make a Wright?

Paddy & Hi Wong close their chinese takeaway for a week and attempt to run Wrights fishmongers in Howth...wait...ughhh.

Ok I've gone too far here. I feel sick.

We'll start by moving A Prayer at Bedtime back a few hours, there's no way anyone's in their scratcher that early...

Trainspotting Christy Dignam goes cold turkey off the skag, and tries to while away the hours in Connolly Station, noting down the reg of all the trains.

Bono's Mates A fly-on-the-wall documentary about Bono's highly talented mates. Week one: Gavin Friday. Week two: Guggi. May contain strobe lighting, and cunts.

Smack my Bitch Up
An undercover documentary about heroin use on the mean streets of Dubellin town. Presented by Dana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back