Icarus Line tour (1 Viewer)

First time i heard em was from you so.....Hi-Five!
Got Mandela StrikeForce 7" recently - pre-ink & dagger stuff i think - really damn good too!Have you heard them?I don`t no much about them or what they put out.Sounds alot like I & D except with weird funny pieces/samples.

Re: Icarus Line CANCELLED

According to mcd

The Icarus Line Tour - Cancelled
News last updated: 17-08-2004

Due to unforeseen circumstances, THE ICARUS LINE have been forced to cancel most of their upcoming European tour, including the following scheduled Irish dates:

Wed 1 Sep: GALWAY, Roisin Dubh
Thu 2 Sep: CORK, The Vault
Fri 3 Sep: LIMERICK, Dolans
Sat 4 Sep: DUBLIN, Whelans
Sun 5 Sep: BELFAST, The Limelight

Refunds are available at point of purchase.

Although on the ticketmaster site the dublin date is still on :confused:

I heard the reason this tour was pulled was due to their label V2 not giving them the ching ching to come to Ireland. Instead they wanted them to focus on their two UK Festival dates. Cheap bastards at V2 are probably going to put their money into a Liberty X (Best Of) just in time for the sheep and their "must have" Christmas shopping lists.

AMC said:
I heard the reason this tour was pulled was due to their label V2 not giving them the ching ching to come to Ireland. Instead they wanted them to focus on their two UK Festival dates. Cheap bastards at V2 are probably going to put their money into a Liberty X (Best Of) just in time for the sheep and their "must have" Christmas shopping lists.

they're not very good anyways so, in the grand scheme of things, them not playing is no real loss.

Yeah all music is shit.

So the tour has been cancelled 13 days now but yet its still on sale. How the fuck are you supposed to get a refund from these pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back