Iam best dancer (1 Viewer)

i show you best dancing at tap gig. tap is best for me with violence dansing, no one there hate me.

I am real Catweasle, and I am shock at all this thing. I come here from Poland for work and fun times, and I get bad stereotype from racist Irish people.
I don't know rules when I come here for gigs, in Poland we dance and have the crack, but in Ireland the people no like the dance at gigs, I don't understand. In Poland we bring the can to gigs always, but in Ireland I not allowed in the gigs with my can.
I try to hurt and annoy people, don't, but I get kicked out of the gig in the Boz anyway. It's shit, you know, racist Irish only want themselfs at the gigs. Only want to be seen like the trendy bastard, don't even listen to the bands.
And then I dance and I am the bad person, it not fair.
When I see this Catweasle person, I go crazy. I throw my chair at the wall and break a window with my fist, my landlord think I am crazy. I get in trouble now with my landlord because of this person. He make everyone think I am bad when I just want the fun and good time. Now everyone hate me.
I will find out this Catweasle, and I will come to gig and fight you. We will fight in street or in gig, I don't care. I will smash your head off the walls and you will not like it. Then you see how us Polish do the fights, I show you how we do the violence, you bastard.

I am real Catweasle, and I am shock at all this thing. I come here from Poland for work and fun times, and I get bad stereotype from racist Irish people.
I don't know rules when I come here for gigs, in Poland we dance and have the crack, but in Ireland the people no like the dance at gigs, I don't understand. In Poland we bring the can to gigs always, but in Ireland I not allowed in the gigs with my can.
I try to hurt and annoy people, don't, but I get kicked out of the gig in the Boz anyway. It's shit, you know, racist Irish only want themselfs at the gigs. Only want to be seen like the trendy bastard, don't even listen to the bands.
And then I dance and I am the bad person, it not fair.
When I see this Catweasle person, I go crazy. I throw my chair at the wall and break a window with my fist, my landlord think I am crazy. I get in trouble now with my landlord because of this person. He make everyone think I am bad when I just want the fun and good time. Now everyone hate me.
I will find out this Catweasle, and I will come to gig and fight you. We will fight in street or in gig, I don't care. I will smash your head off the walls and you will not like it. Then you see how us Polish do the fights, I show you how we do the violence, you bastard.

You have ruined it. You are a cunt.

hahahhhaaaa i am laughing loud at fake catweasle poster. is good joke of irish eirecore user. everybodies know polish man can't use so many words in a row.

if you are wanting to fighting with me, its ok. i take some bavaria 8.6. we meeting in lane of "boz" (i laughing at you now) at 10 tonight. someone bringing video camera and we will adding "real catweasle vs the fake cat weasle fight" to the youtube.

i am gettting the many private massages, of the hate , calling me a fake, for them who dont believer in the catweasle, just think of the me as more of a way of life than a person

catweasle you son for bitch, i know where you now, you from take money from me and children from home. we now live eating the beans with hands. you are my brother never any more. and you dance like the girlies.

if you are wanting to fighting with me, its ok. i take some bavaria 8.6. we meeting in lane of "boz" (i laughing at you now) at 10 tonight. someone bringing video camera and we will adding "real catweasle vs the fake cat weasle fight" to the youtube.

I went lane of boz and not see you fucking there. fucking jew. I was ready to violence dance on your irish face. I dreaming of this fight through today. So mad now i go to party to drink & fight irish mans.

dogstoat, your sister eating my beans with her handes last week. She dont give me suck - her mouth to small for my mega kielbasa! ha ha

I am sorry for last post, I am very angry when fake Catweasle does not even arrive at Boz. I wait in lane 1 hour and no-one but drunk guys to see. Then I go to party and house is closed. No fun times for me. No good.
This bastard he make me look like bad person, and then he laugh when I tell about it! I can't fucking believe racism! It not fair. I will kill bastard.
Now I think this Dogstoat is joke too. Fucking racist Irish. You all laugh ha-ha at me just for I no understand rules here, but then you laugh more when I tell what happen. Is fucking unbelevable.
I am from punk rock scene, I just want good times and fun, but racist Irish piss me off and call me bastard. Fuck this bullshit. I bring my can to all gigs now, and dance when I want, get my Polish friends protect me, we see who is punk rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back