I WANT TO GO HOME (1 Viewer)

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
I was an hour late this morning but i don't think anyone significant noticed so I'm leaving in 25 mins as usual. I actually did more work today than I did in the last month

jonah

Threads
I genuinely feel like crying I feel so miserable this morning. God, to think at one point in my life i had potential :'D

flashback

Threads
I don't know what taking time off work does to you, but I'm absolutely fuuuuuuuuuucked now.

Staggered in this morning, a bit woozy, at around the 11 am mark. And I've not even got the reliable crutch of alcohol hangover to blame. This is all me, and I'm genuinely trying to work out what has me in such a heap.

I think it's best for all concerned, me especially, that I do nothing today.

jonah

Threads
Same, just a big old bag of poo today. Low energy (for me I think its not being as physically active and changing sleep pattern over the break), and grumpy as fuck. Headphones on all day kinda day.

flashback

Threads
all you pricks with your 5 hour jumps on me. It's still 11.30 here. I'm only... well, let's say more than half way through the day.

But that was a particularly rough 30 minutes. Staring right down the barrel of lunch break now.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
What a shit day to go back. Hauling myself out in the lashing rain having barely slept. Also far too busy/behind on my clock to be leaving anytime soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Time
    The Stick
    The Time
    The Time

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads