Summary of the last ten years (1 Viewer)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Pretty sure I have the same name since 1999 or whenever I first discovered thumped, and the same avatar since avatars were introduced. Been thinking maybe someday I'm in Dublin I should reproduce the photo and upload that. Still have that jacket (though not the t-shirt)

seanc

Pretty sure I have the same name since 1999 or whenever I first discovered thumped, and the same avatar since avatars were introduced. Been thinking maybe someday I'm in Dublin I should reproduce the photo and upload that. Still have that jacket (though not the t-shirt)
Is the egg depot still going?

flashback

Pete gave me 20 quid to come back. He said he was worried he was failing to adequately serve the Self hating paddy west Brit Nazi segment of the Thumped Community.

He said having been "burning the midnight oil", and "really digging through the numbers" he learned that seemingly that market share had "cratered", and that Thumped was "like a three legged chair in a lot of respects".

I asked him about the chair bit, and he said "you wouldn't understand anyway, you don't even have an MBA do you? Thought so. Just take your 20 quid, and fuck off".

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland
Yule (15 Years)
Dalymount Park
7 Dalymount, Phibsborough, Dublin 7, D07 P2T0, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads