Summary of the last ten years (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure I have the same name since 1999 or whenever I first discovered thumped, and the same avatar since avatars were introduced. Been thinking maybe someday I'm in Dublin I should reproduce the photo and upload that. Still have that jacket (though not the t-shirt)

Pretty sure I have the same name since 1999 or whenever I first discovered thumped, and the same avatar since avatars were introduced. Been thinking maybe someday I'm in Dublin I should reproduce the photo and upload that. Still have that jacket (though not the t-shirt)
Is the egg depot still going?

Pete gave me 20 quid to come back. He said he was worried he was failing to adequately serve the Self hating paddy west Brit Nazi segment of the Thumped Community.

He said having been "burning the midnight oil", and "really digging through the numbers" he learned that seemingly that market share had "cratered", and that Thumped was "like a three legged chair in a lot of respects".

I asked him about the chair bit, and he said "you wouldn't understand anyway, you don't even have an MBA do you? Thought so. Just take your 20 quid, and fuck off".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back