I love my bike (3 Viewers)

That sucks, I feel your pain. My bike was stolen about two months ago and I got a new bike straight away. I still miss my old bike. If anyone sees him, tell him I miss him. He's a big grey yoke, answers to the name of "horse".

glen said:
propaganda016.jpg

Glen, did you draw that?

Is that a Korean or Chineese Soldier?

I wont try and steal his mototrcycle anyway. I dont want to be bayoneteded.

Did you have a good weekend?

Hi Brush,

I had a good weekend thanks, I hope you did too. I actually painted that picture using a watercolour set my mother was planning on giving me for Christmas but I found it last week in her drawers whilst having a rummage for some johnnies. I did the text in MS Word though in case you're wondering how I managed to render it so perfectly.

Kindest Regards

Glen

glen said:
Hi Brush,

I had a good weekend thanks, I hope you did too. I actually painted that picture using a watercolour set my mother was planning on giving me for Christmas but I found it last week in her drawers whilst having a rummage for some johnnies. I did the text in MS Word though in case you're wondering how I managed to render it so perfectly.

Kindest Regards

Glen

Well I was just going to comment on your typography, which is very poor. your leading and tracking are all off. I should know these things as I am an award winning designer and know alot about this as well as several other things as I am older, fatter and balder than you. I also own a Horse, a gun and Plenty of Leeeyand so I gan go riding and shooting on it.

oh shit said:
how's that gonna work when the oil runs out?

i don't know.

oh shit said:
what happens if you're out of credit?

i don't know.

oh shit said:
does it buckaroo you off?

i don't know.

oh shit said:
is it not economic to take a bike using a cheapo phone then fuck the phone in the river?

i don't know.

oh shit said:
what's the river called? the rhine?

the spree. any berliners who saw you must have thought you were in a band with a name roughly equivalent to 'the killing liffey'.

email has a lot to answer for. I was talking to some cunt a while ago and he used 're:' in a sentence.

"We need to talk re: that stuff we're doing" or something along those lines. Jesus wept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back