I just ate an iceberger (1 Viewer)

nah, I think the strange guy got it right with opal fruits ice pops.

I remember the ones, there was something very sickly about them

remeber fat frogs? huge ad campaign, lots of playground hype, turned out to be a very plain one flavour ice lolly in the shape of a frog.
couldn't find a pic, so here's an actual fat frog instead:

071126_fat-frog.jpg

Ice bergers are fuckin delish!
Is this what LaLa is talking about?
logo-nestle-fruit-pastil-v2.jpg

i cant hardly see that but if its a fruit pastille ice pop then YES!! they were so tasty. can you not get tangle twisters anymore? i know they changed the recipe and made them shitter a while back but i thought i saw them relatively recently. loop de loops were good too. never lived feasts or brunches though

icebergers are the job! you can buy a pack of 8 mini ones :)
also...brunch, feast, kit kat ice cream (which i dont think they make anymore), and my current favourite - twix ice cream, mmm

Icebergers are bleedin delish swiss.

Also, tangle twisters. I miss them like the desert miss the rain.
Are you talking about Scribblers lala? maybe they were 80's...

Ice_Cream_007_3_.jpg

..they're actually outrageously phallic

they are indeed - but that's not the one i'm thinking of. tangle twisters are the business - scoop away all the ice cream with your finger, then eat the sherbety rest of it. goyjiss.

Ice bergers are fuckin delish!
Is this what LaLa is talking about?
logo-nestle-fruit-pastil-v2.jpg

again, sadly not. have been googling 'opal fruits ice lolly' etc with no joy. it was three fruit SHAPES on a stick. hard to eat, but so so good.

remeber fat frogs? huge ad campaign, lots of playground hype, turned out to be a very plain one flavour ice lolly in the shape of a frog.
couldn't find a pic, so here's an actual fat frog instead:

071126_fat-frog.jpg

yup, i had a fat frog moment on page 1 already. apparently there was a huge campaign to bring them back after they discontinued them...

either way, they were dreadful and the closest an ice pop has every come to being chewy

horrible

there are unconfirmed reports coming through that sweetoblivion may have bought an ice berger. details are sketchy at this moment. more later

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back