I haven't gone to a geopgraphy lecture in 4 weeks (1 Viewer)

do you have any timetable clashes? i can fix your timetable clashes. yes i can.

also i have access to all the question papers. i like being allowed to keep my job though.

heh, superpowers! can you fit gender & horror film into my timetable? (n.b. this may involve manufacturing time)

i'm in a classified location to protect me from the like of loons like you :p

i got really excited there because Hot Engineering Boy was on the list of people with clashes, which would've meant i'd have had to ring him up and actually speak to him.. but then i realised the timetable got changed and he doesn't have a clash any more so i have no reason to call him. :(
i might call him anyway to tell him that he doesn't have a clash. he already knows he doesn't. but he's very hot.
hmm.

"hi, i'm calling from the exams office about your timetable clash. you don't have one. let me take you out for a drink to celebrate."

i might call him anyway to tell him that he doesn't have a clash. he already knows he doesn't. but he's very hot.

RobertBlock_Psycho.jpg

he started it. i wasn't the one fixing people with glazed stares during engineering exams..

I'm always staring blankly into space during exams til I realise I'm actually staring at somebody who's probably wondering why I'm staring at them. It's all the maths in engineering exams, sends you loopy.

OH JESUS DO YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE EXAM PAPERS?
i do aye.
but because i care about your academic progress i would never dream of compromising the integrity of your grades by allowing you access to them.

also i care about the integrity of my paycheck.

:( but i'm gunna faiiiiiiiiiiil!

actually, on a slightly more serious/alot less whiney note, do you know what the story is with repeating x-mas exams? can it be done?
i was told you can repeat 'em with the summer ones but i'm not sure.

unless you give a satisfactory answer, i'm afraid i'm going to have to report you to the powers that be hugh brady.

you can probably repeat them in the summer.
don't quote me on that though, i only do timetable clashes. with some light stalking on the side.

yous are all wrong. totally wrong.

they totally are. it's well known that checking out hot invigilators is one of the few cures for exam nerves. sure, you might be staring into space thinking, but then someone walks into view and it'd be rude not to objectify them while they work, you know?

oh, just me, so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back