I haven't gone to a geopgraphy lecture in 4 weeks (1 Viewer)

I've an english essay worth 70% of my grade due tomorrow (already a week late), and missed my one for the other module (also worth 70%), so fucked.
Exams start on Friday too.

Rats.

If I don't hand anything up and end up failing it is that me fucked? I'm rushing through it but I know it won't be done

I've been asking people the same question loads today and yesterday. I've already failed one English module (because of that essay) and I can't find anything to prevent me failing the other one tomorrow. My own fault though anyway.

I'm pretty sure you can repeat these ones in Summer if you fail 'em. Apparently that's the case in UCD anyway.

I've been asking people the same question loads today and yesterday. I've already failed one English module (because of that essay) and I can't find anything to prevent me failing the other one tomorrow. My own fault though anyway.

I'm pretty sure you can repeat these ones in Summer if you fail 'em. Apparently that's the case in UCD anyway.

I know but mine doesn't have an exam, just this essay..

Arse bandits.

i didn't bother reading this thread but i would just like to say, geography is great and you should definitely go to the lectures.

jus' sayin'.
is and all. .|..| I only wish there was a college course on music, geography, art and history delivered in German. I'd be so set...

I've an english essay worth 70% of my grade due tomorrow (already a week late), and missed my one for the other module (also worth 70%), so fucked.
Exams start on Friday too.

Rats.
do you have any timetable clashes? i can fix your timetable clashes. yes i can.

also i have access to all the question papers. i like being allowed to keep my job though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back