I have the horn for... (20 Viewers)

Ask him if you can wear his clothes or, failing that, his face. If he's hesitant, tell him it's because you're on a no-fly list and it's pretty urgent that you get up there today.

The guy in the foreground looks like he's about to burst off a chomp, so you could probably use that as an ice-breaker.

attachment.php

this thread just got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more interesting. snapping real life people you have the horn for!!!!

hayworth, go up to him and say 'i have the horn for you' then run back to your computer and update us on his reply.

man there's something about airports. i always see hot guys waiting around, or sitting a few rows away from me on the plane.

Anyone ever pull someone on a plane/in an airport?

I went for dinner/drinks with a girl I met on a plane last year, didn't kiss her or anything though.

this thread just got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more interesting. snapping real life people you have the horn for!!!!

hayworth, go up to him and say 'i have the horn for you' then run back to your computer and update us on his reply.

man there's something about airports. i always see hot guys waiting around, or sitting a few rows away from me on the plane.

He was reading A Brave New World. I took a walk and got some food. Now I am at the other end of the airport looking at new people.

He was reading A Brave New World. I took a walk and got some food. Now I am at the other end of the airport looking at new people.

Did his choice of reading material make him more or less interesting?

I'm travelling long distance on a plane in the next few weeks. Any suggested pussy-trap literature I should be nonchalantly perusing?

Mock up a wraparound cover saying something like;

"The Non Threatening Boys' guide to better understanding of womens needs"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back