I have the horn for... (23 Viewers)

hope34-1.jpg

Hope Sandoval: " I 'm so beautiful, it's depressing...."

Photographer: "Hope luuuv, I tryin' to take your picture...take you bleedin' hands out of your arse, will ya"

saw some italian (?) actress model type with some very historic last name, like Rachmaninoff or something. It's killing me that I can't remember because she was quite amazing looking. Anyone know?

At the moment, the kid sitting a few seats down from me, reading, wearing a woolly cap and he has a very cute suitcase.

"This was the last photo ever taken of Terry Nagle, found over two months later, floating down the Dodder in his own suitcase. Police are treating the death as 'suspicious, but hot'".

This thread has now gotten even more creepy

and I didn't think that was possible

kudos all round

Ah finally people snapping real people unawares!I was hoping this would happen. Good work Hayworth!

Sadly he got up before I could spy on what book he was reading. Oh wait, he is coming back. I might have to get up and take a stroll to see what it is because now I am super curious, plus I need to pee. He has striped socks, a gold tie and even a suit coat with elbow patches. Perfection in his quirky little get up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back