I have the horn for... (11 Viewers)

Also, whoever this is

The-Returned---Adele.-010.jpg
Nearly every female character in Les Revenants (from whence above hottie comes) has a major hornage quotient. Check this -
lena.jpg

This is what happens when you approach forty, you consider riding someone from Limerick.

SPT_20130702_SRE_064_28128276_I1.JPG
Ever time I see a weird faced guy with a strangely proportioned body on telly or in a magazine I've come to assume it's a rugby player
I'm guessing this is the case here?

Yep! I'm sure he's a rugby ledge but I'd never heard of him until I read this article the other day. He seems like a good guy

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/c...offers-advice-to-men-paying-for-sex-1-5416331

“I also appreciate that there are some very horny men out there but if they just worked on their social skills, maybe washed more regularly and bought some new clothes then they may not have to pay for sex.

Or a pig ignorant shite hawk.

Yep! I'm sure he's a rugby ledge but I'd never heard of him until I read this article the other day. He seems like a good guy

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/c...offers-advice-to-men-paying-for-sex-1-5416331
Was briefly considered the best hooker in the world when Munster were in their pomp. Retired now, career blighted with injury. Bit of a dirty player all in all. Gift Grub did that song about him to the tune of Valerie about how he looks like he's always about to cry.

Was briefly considered the best hooker in the world when Munster were in their pomp. Retired now, career blighted with injury. Bit of a dirty player all in all. Gift Grub did that song about him to the tune of Valerie about how he looks like he's always about to cry.

First rugby player I ever saw take a dive too.

I wouldn't think that at all, my take on it is that he's appealing to the neanderthals of this country to develop some social skills.

Yes, because the only people who hire prostitutes have poor social skills. Not politicians, doctors, lawyers, the entire fucking middle class, not teachers, not successful poets, artists, musicians, actors. Certainly not multi-millionaire sports stars.

No, the only men who hire prostitutes are men who couldn't get their hole any other way than paying for it.

Yes ?

He's a pig ignorant shite hawk and he needs to take his opinion and personify it as a prostitute then put it out on the street so that I can stick my dick in it and not pay afterwards. When did we start listening to what fucking rugby players have to say anyway ? Pricks.

Yes, because the only people who hire prostitutes have poor social skills. Not politicians, doctors, lawyers, the entire fucking middle class, not teachers, not successful poets, artists, musicians, actors. Certainly not multi-millionaire sports stars.

No, the only men who hire prostitutes are men who couldn't get their hole any other way than paying for it.

Yes ?

He's a pig ignorant shite hawk and he needs to take his opinion and personify it as a prostitute then put it out on the street so that I can stick my dick in it and not pay afterwards. When did we start listening to what fucking rugby players have to say anyway ? Pricks.

Undoubtedly you know him a lot better than me. As I said I hadn't come across the chap until very recently. My take on the article was that as a publican in the area he was interviewed about the traffic signs being altered to read "Red Light District" and he was making his comments based on the men he comes across in his pub, as well as making it known that he felt that availing of prostitutes was a pretty pathetic thing to be doing. Which it is. I think he made fair comment, he wasn't being asked about nationwide prostitution, he was discussing a local issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back