I have the horn for... (9 Viewers)

340x.jpg

odette.jpg

Jesus no :eek: I don't understand the overwhelming desire to be orange. I've heard a lot of Irish men slating how Irish women look in general and I think it's a bit of a 'people in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones' scenario. Sayin'.

ah now it's not lads versus the girls now is it?

down with that sort of thing

irish wimmin are the best wimmin around

I was asked if I was Polish by an old man in a pub not too long ago.

In work back home I've been asked a total of 4 times (usually to my face in a derogatory way) if I was Polish. Another two times the other person working with me has been asked if I'm Polish as if I couldn't understand what they were asking them. :mad:

In work back home I've been asked a total of 4 times (usually to my face in a derogatory way) if I was Polish. Another two times the other person working with me has been asked if I'm Polish as if I couldn't understand what they were asking them. :mad:

I assume back home is Limerick???

I lived down there for a year last year and got asked all the time if I was Polish, I was in a bookies and the lady behind the counter asked me if I was enjoying the country :confused:

Anyway back on the subject of horns

293.hardin.melora.030708.jpg

when I lived arround dorset st I was mistaken as being polish by polish people. Fair mistake, chances at the time were that if you weren't african or a scumbag you were polish

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back