I have the horn for... (8 Viewers)

I was asked if I was Polish by an old man in a pub not too long ago. "There is no way you're Irish"

I've actually seen many good looking Irish women, however I blame sex and the city for making a lot of them look awful. Everything is just way too over the top, make-up, tanning, straightened hair... the 'fashion' now has made many pretty girls very ugly. That's my opinion.

I was asked if I was Polish by an old man in a pub not too long ago. "There is no way you're Irish"

I've actually seen many good looking Irish women, however I blame sex and the city for making a lot of them look awful. Everything is just way too over the top, make-up, tanning, straightened hair... the 'fashion' now has made many pretty girls very ugly. That's my opinion.
Think there might be something in that. There's a homogenous look out there which I find off putting.

Well, you're not actually Irish... or do you have Irish heritage?

What is looking Irish? A guy I know keeps insisting I don't look Irish. (I asked him what he meant one time and she said I looked South African :confused:) He's very weird.

A lot of them are losing their minds with the hot cheap imported Poles.

Absolutely loads of gorgeous irish girls, just that most of them over twenty have put some beer weight on.
Plenty of rough looking poles too, just they're pretty much all skinny. So as soon as they're pretty at all they become stunning.

*slaps beer gut ferociously*

Well, you're not actually Irish... or do you have Irish heritage?

What is looking Irish? A guy I know keeps insisting I don't look Irish. (I asked him what he meant one time and she said I looked South African :confused:) He's very weird.

Nope. Not enough to say so. It would be 5 generations back before I hit any Irish/European roots. I'm generic American. People here have assumed before they heard me speak, French, Polish (more recently) and Scottish. Weird.

Squiggle, I wouldn't have pegged you as Irish at first. There are some traits that many Irish women share but not all. There's something with the shape of the jaw and mouth. Hard to explain. However, I'm terrible at telling where someone is from...even after they speak. The only sure way to tell (for me) is the childhood scar on the upper arm you all seem to have from some injection.

Absolutely loads of gorgeous irish girls, just that most of them over twenty have put some beer weight on.
Plenty of rough looking poles too, just they're pretty much all skinny. So as soon as they're pretty at all they become stunning.

*slaps beer gut ferociously*
Not in to fat birds then?

ukrainian_army.jpg

Settle down.
Here's some reliable Carol.
She was just on Top Gear.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Settle down.
Here's some reliable Carol.
She was just on Top Gear.

YouTube - Carol Vorderman ( Counting Me Down ) by Brian Canavan

oh yerrrrrrr

Opposite in fact. I think the idolation of poles is a joke and that plenty of them look dog rough. Skinny only by the fact that they didn't have disposable income in Poland, nor Whirly burgers either.

this girl isnt that skinny. she's amazing. im not mad for skinny girls. this girl looks like she's just finished a sex marathon with a satisfactory time.
gotts bih ra meat on hur bones. no wor eye miin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back