I have the horn for... (4 Viewers)

So you might say, but the ging, ging..etc; jibe belittles your claim. I'm not accusing you of anything, but it's always interesting to note peoples views on which demographics it's okay to make fun of. Red haired people get a pretty raw deal, as they're considered a safe target. Anyone being consistently mocked for the colour of their hair or skin is to be sympathised with.

So I do fecking say.
Dude, it was simply a lyric swimming around in my head, I wasn't making fun of anyone.
Ginger is just a more resonant word when pronounced to rhyme with singer.

As a peace offering, I am willing to bang Tilda Swinton to within an inch of her life, if anyone can arrange it.

56246.jpg

Ging ging-a-ging ging, ging ging ga ging, ging-a ging ging-a ging-ging-ging

Dude, can you clue me in as to what is possibly attractive about this black-eyed creepy anti-horn?

i'm not judging (i'd give it to Oprah) but i'm consistantly baffled when anyone tells me that they'd 'throw it into' this wench.

It was after seeing Female Perversions however many years ago that did it for me.
She often seems to have a (barely) repressed air of raging sexuality, like in The Deep End, The Beach and Young Adam.
In short, she just comes across as a very sexual woman, yet being 'high and solitary and most stern' at the same time.
And she's over 5'10" tall which also does it for me.

I hope that doesn't offend short people, or people that haven't been in a Danny Boyle film.

a mate of mine once pondered over whether people with red hair would wave across the street to each other.

made me chuckle anyway.

So you might say, but the ging, ging..etc; jibe belittles your claim. I'm not accusing you of anything, but it's always interesting to note peoples views on which demographics it's okay to make fun of. Red haired people get a pretty raw deal, as they're considered a safe target. Anyone being consistently mocked for the colour of their hair or skin is to be sympathised with.

Yeah those Jews in Nazi Germany had it easy compared to the ritualistic torment of Mick Hucknell and Cilla Black :p

Anyways
screens_feature-39722.jpeg

She looks even better blond in the later series of Larry Sanders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back