I have the horn for... (15 Viewers)

32486.josegonzalez.jpg

Is that Jose is it?

Ah yeah. I saw him the other day. He is a good looking chap. I will give him that. Its very nice watching him play up close too. He's good.

He even had a nice story there he told, about, him finding a bullet, and putting it in his breast pocket where it deflected an otherwise fatal blow to the heart from a Bible thrown by a preacher.

See, when I tell it though, its shit.
When he told it, it was quiet, and nice, and charming.

Christ.
I think I have to beat up some gay people now.

carla gugino is in troop beverly hills which was one of my favourite films ever when i was younger..it also has jenny lewis from rilo kiley in it..you should look it up..

I think we(I mean you) should write them, tell we're really famous rockers in Ireland and see if they'll go out with us.

Or just take out an ad. in Time Out London.

"Lonely guitarist with roguish attitude and charming ex-colonial accent seeks any stupid cow that spends to much time in Camden in skinny jeans. Straight fringe preferred but not essential."

Or just take out an ad. in Time Out London.

"Lonely guitarist with roguish attitude and charming ex-colonial accent seeks any stupid cow that spends to much time in Camden in skinny jeans. Straight fringe preferred but not essential."

But neither of them girls has a straight fringe and we don't want just any stupid cow, it has to be Alexa and her mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back