I have the horn for... (16 Viewers)

e5e7163a833e6981ed2eae7cb669ceb3.jpg

olivia munn is so wow.

I think she's very funny too. Or at least she's a good comic actress.

Why is that?

There's such a horrible, horrible onslaught of male run accounts / sites about how women looks AMAAAAZING with no makeup, and only natural women (that usually aren't even real, they're WEARING MAKEUP ITS JUST NATURAL EFFECT MAKEUP. It takes a lot of work to look that good) are beautiful, and anyone who wears anything other than that is shamed for doing what they fucking want.

Basically all of these men need to be rounded up and shot because FUCK YOU WE DONT WEAR OR NOT WEAR MAKEUP TO PLEASE YOU, IT IS WAR PAINT, GO DIE.

I just get the grims when I see sites like that, just furthering the process of making women feel like shit.

IT IS NOT A COMPLIMENT WHEN A GUY TELLS YOU YOU LOOK "PRETTIER WITHOUT MAKEUP WHY DO YOU BOTHER", its just arrogance that their opinion has anything to do with it.

Or in this case, that website seems to be full of pictures trying to disprove that these women are beautiful?? LIKE LOOK AT HER SHES A TRAP THIS IS WHAT SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE, which is even more reprehensible. This site... no.

There's such a horrible, horrible onslaught of male run accounts / sites about how women looks AMAAAAZING with no makeup, and only natural women (that usually aren't even real, they're WEARING MAKEUP ITS JUST NATURAL EFFECT MAKEUP. It takes a lot of work to look that good) are beautiful, and anyone who wears anything other than that is shamed for doing what they fucking want.

Basically all of these men need to be rounded up and shot because FUCK YOU WE DONT WEAR OR NOT WEAR MAKEUP TO PLEASE YOU, IT IS WAR PAINT, GO DIE.

I just get the grims when I see sites like that, just furthering the process of making women feel like shit.

IT IS NOT A COMPLIMENT WHEN A GUY TELLS YOU YOU LOOK "PRETTIER WITHOUT MAKEUP WHY DO YOU BOTHER", its just arrogance that their opinion has anything to do with it.

I once dated a girl that never wore any makeup. She always looked amazing.
Well, mascara and/or eyeliner at the weekends if she was being fancy.

You might like Chelsea Peretti's new special. She does a pretty good bit on this.

Are you trying to trick a girl who has a romantic idea of Europe into liking you? You're probably on the right track if so. There's always Goodbye to Berlin as well. That shows that you prefer male writing to women and subtly lets them know that you're in charge.

Are you trying to trick a girl who has a romantic idea of Europe into liking you? You're probably on the right track if so. There's always Goodbye to Berlin as well. That shows that you prefer male writing to women and subtly lets them know that you're in charge.

I am trying to get on fecking Instagram!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back