I have the horn for... (2 Viewers)

Arcade Fire's other violinist.

526873515_80fcdde3e7_b.jpg

Anyone remember this show? It was repeated a few years ago.

jane-badler-002.jpg

Sexy lizard alert

A slightly more up to date one

982.jpg

She's still got it. Proof that a diet of mice and budgies is good for the complexion.

1851-ellen-pompeo.jpg

Fucking hell.

I would gladly drag my balls through seven miles of broken glass and rusty nails just to wank in her shadow.

Here. Is that your one from grey's anatomy?
I dont get that. Blokes fancying painfully scrawny chicks. She would just break all the time, and have you carrying all her shit around, and then there would be footstools all over your gaff because she cant reach anything.
You would be walking into the bastards, cracking your shins on them. Bruise city.

And then there would never be any decent food in the gaff.
Toilet roll, ketchup and warm water would be all there'd be.

I would imagine there would phenomenal amounts of whining, and complaints of being cold too.

And, mark my words, cause it would happen some day, you would be in the Supervalue there, with a drink or two taken, and you would say something to, or Christ help us grab the ass of, a 12 year old girl thinking its her.

And then you are fucked. Big time.

Whats up with her left eye anway? Is it a bit wonky like Thom Yorke's?

Here. Is that your one from grey's anatomy?
I dont get that. Blokes fancying painfully scrawny chicks. She would just break all the time, and have you carrying all her shit around, and then there would be footstools all over your gaff because she cant reach anything.
You would be walking into the bastards, cracking your shins on them. Bruise city.

And then there would never be any decent food in the gaff.
Toilet roll, ketchup and warm water would be all there'd be.

I would imagine there would phenomenal amounts of whining, and complaints of being cold too.

And, mark my words, cause it would happen some day, you would be in the Supervalue there, with a drink or two taken, and you would say something to, or Christ help us grab the ass of, a 12 year old girl thinking its her.

And then you are fucked. Big time.

Whats up with her left eye anway? Is it a bit wonky like Thom Yorke's?

Careful now, I think you're mixing up the "I have the horn for" thread with real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back