I have the horn for... (22 Viewers)

Toofer off of 30 Rock (only because I'm too embarrassed to post Alec Baldwin)

keith-powell-directs-a-play.png

he's just not in this show enough ;_;

clemence posey
nylon_c1_jpg-_clemence_poesy.jpg

here dutchy, that daisy lowe site is the best thing on the internet. i don't think she can be topped hornwise. well, maybe angel deradoorian but it's different kind of horn. i'd rep you but i have to spread that shit around, bitch.

daisy FTW!

god, i need a real life girlfriend

BRUCCCCCCCCCE, the ultimate horn giver. My brothers at Bruce now... well not now, it'd be over but he's not back yet, the little bastard.

nastykindagal_bruce-springsteen.jpg

i would tap that into next year

I'm just home from the gig. I never realised the power of Bruce 'til I saw him last year, I've been besotted ever since.

I want his babies.

Oh I'm so jealous fifi, I've never gotten to see him and since I'm trying to save enough money to disappear to Cambodia for a few monthes, I couldn't afford to go ;_; I bet it was mindblowing!

He was pretty amazing alright. Was there with my uncle and my cousin, so couldn't really swoon over him as much as I might have liked, making up for it now :)

Robert Pollard, Spencer Krug and now Jay Reatard. You just don't care just so long as they can write 50 songs a day do you?

Pretty much. Prolific equals horn. They just have so much passion to let out. If they can write songs I want to sing and bounce around to then I have major horn. I just want to be in the room when they are coming up with these gems. Okay so Spencer might be a bit on the serious side but I can be his best friend and give him advice on men. Bob and Jay... come on. How much fun would it be to have a few beers, jump around, shout and kick things over? Good times.

Okay so Spencer might be a bit on the serious side but I can be his best friend and give him advice on men. Bob and Jay... come on. How much fun would it be to have a few beers, jump around, shout and kick things over? Good times.
is spencer krug gay? jay reatard is a brilliant songwriter but seems like a bit of an asshole, attacking fans, cancelling gigs etc. plus his lyrics are a bit worrisome

is spencer krug gay? jay reatard is a brilliant songwriter but seems like a bit of an asshole, attacking fans, cancelling gigs etc. plus his lyrics are a bit worrisome

Sadly, I do think Spencer is gay. I could be wrong but I get that impression. If not, I will delude myself to a worrisome degree that he is my faux beau. So lets just say he's gay.

As for Jay, that's why I kinda like him. Life is short why not go out having a blast? People don't seem to have fun anymore. Okay, he shouldn't have kicked a fan but we all make mistakes. I can forgive him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back