I have the horn for... (11 Viewers)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

so i have a change eh ernesto?:)
i dunno, do you have a change a muffin? eh?

Luigi.jpg

edit: oh you meant chance?

yes,
at this stage, even anything with a pulse has a pretty good chance.

another "then and now" one

It just occured to me the other day that she's hardly aged at all since I was in school

frostrup.jpg
mariella_frostrup_gallery_main.jpg

154GM8W1004.jpg

Alison Stokke - pole vaulter
WOW :eek::heart::eek::heart:
From her computer at home, Stokke tracked the spread of her image with dismay and disbelief. She had dealt with this once before, when a track fan posted a lewd comment and a picture of her on a message board two years earlier. Stokke had contacted the poster through e-mail and, a few days later, the image had disappeared. But what could she do now, when a search for her name in Yahoo! revealed almost 310,000 hits? "It's not like I could e-mail everybody on the Internet," Stokke said.
Stokke read on message boards that dozens of anonymous strangers had turned her picture into the background image on their computers. She felt violated. It was like becoming the victim of a crime, Stokke said. Her body had been stolen and turned into a public commodity, critiqued in fan forums devoted to everything from hip-hop to Hollywood.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801370.html

From her computer at home, Stokke tracked the spread of her image with dismay and disbelief. She had dealt with this once before, when a track fan posted a lewd comment and a picture of her on a message board two years earlier. Stokke had contacted the poster through e-mail and, a few days later, the image had disappeared. But what could she do now, when a search for her name in Yahoo! revealed almost 310,000 hits? "It's not like I could e-mail everybody on the Internet," Stokke said.
Stokke read on message boards that dozens of anonymous strangers had turned her picture into the background image on their computers. She felt violated. It was like becoming the victim of a crime, Stokke said. Her body had been stolen and turned into a public commodity, critiqued in fan forums devoted to everything from hip-hop to Hollywood.

I'm sorry Allison but the pretty girls who think I'm a creep queue starts waaaaaay back there!

I really , really hope Cate doesn't see this thread

best delete it...just in case it ruins my chances

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back