I have the horn for... (3 Viewers)

yes, not very original but i dont care. id still kill any of you for her:
guys2.jpg

Laura Dern is one of the most annoying actresses ever. Along side, Andie MacDowel and Daryl Hannah.

Curious here , but in relation to Daryl Hannah, what are you basing this opinion on?

Apart from KB 1 and 2 (in which she was hot), the last film I remember her in was from over 20 years ago .
However i subscribe to her podcast (Daryl Hannah Love Life)
and judging her from that - which appears to represent her more honestly than....well..Splash - she seems positively lovely.

I guess I was wondering , when you said annoying actress - did you mean as an actress,she's annoying - or did you use actress as a way to identify her ie. Y'know that blonde chick, Daryl Hannah , 'y'know - she's an actress...well i find that woman annoying! .

erm...that is all (but I'ld wager , if you watched a few of her podcasts yould think differently )

Curious here , but in relation to Daryl Hannah, what are you basing this opinion on?

Apart from KB 1 and 2 (in which she was hot), the last film I remember her in was from over 20 years ago .
and judging her from that - which appears to represent her more honestly than....well..Splash - she seems positively lovely.

I guess I was wondering , when you said annoying actress - did you mean as an actress,she's annoying - or did you use actress as a way to identify her ie. Y'know that blonde chick, Daryl Hannah , 'y'know - she's an actress...well i find that woman annoying! .

erm...that is all (but I'ld wager , if you watched a few of her podcasts yould think differently )

She was great in My Favorite Martian

Are you for real?

She was hot in Blade Runner.

I meant I find all their acting annoying, which in turn makes them unattractive to me personally. Can't explain it really but if one of them is in a movie, I'm am already prejudging the quality of my enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back