I have the anti-horn for... (1 Viewer)

megan-fox_0811_1ea1245766442.jpg

Looks like a goddamn transexual.

at least she agrees with you: "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now.''
Wahay! Now I just need her to admit that her tattoo of Marilyn Monroe looks fucking ridiculous and I'll feel completely vindicated.

i dunno, she's technically very pretty but she looks a bit meth-heady to me. i wouldn't say she's a lot of fun to be around. plus she loses points for the motley crue t-shirt.

SJP: bleurgh!

think she is stunning. and that meth-head look kind of does it for me. id say she's great fun to be around. in the leaba like.

I have the anti-horn for this chap who everyone else in the western world seems to be obsessed with

tn2_gaspard_ulliel_1.jpg

also kristen stewart who used to be lovely now looks like a foot.

kristen-stewart-mullet.jpg

incidently, i also have the anti-horn for yellow bordered pictures.

i dunno, she's technically very pretty but she looks a bit meth-heady to me. i wouldn't say she's a lot of fun to be around. plus she loses points for the motley crue t-shirt.

Apparently before shooting starten in Transformers 1 Michael Bay told her to go away and put on some weight. Just goes to show even a fucked clock is right twice a day because she looked way way better then. She looks horrible in all of the photos I've seen since. Fer too thin.

Apparently before shooting starten in Transformers 1 Michael Bay told her to go away and put on some weight. Just goes to show even a fucked clock is right twice a day because she looked way way better then. She looks horrible in all of the photos I've seen since. Fer too thin.
yeah she could do with a burger or 10 alright

I have the anti-horn for this chap who everyone else in the western world seems to be obsessed with

tn2_gaspard_ulliel_1.jpg

also kristen stewart who used to be lovely now looks like a foot.

kristen-stewart-mullet.jpg

incidently, i also have the anti-horn for yellow bordered pictures.

I don't have the foggiest notion who these two people are, therefore I am officially old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back