I hate that thing (1 Viewer)

when you're scooping ice into glasses for seventeen vodka and cokes and somebody leans over the bar and says 'when you've got a minute, roight?' AND FUCKING WINKS because you're OBVIOUSLY not in the middle of four other orders and are just adding to your own private ice/glass/vodka collection and have nothing else to do but gt drinks for this person AHEAD OF THE 800 OTHER BASTARDS because you're obviously such GOOD FRIENDS. or even better. when somebody orders guinness in a nightclub. you will draw it. you will leave it to settle. you will serve four million other people and forget all about the guinness. by the time you remember, it is disgusting. and they BLAME YOU??? idiotsfuckingidiots

peepee (10 Oct, 2001 02:32 p.m.):
EUSABIO! (10 Oct, 2001 12:49 p.m.):
-those really big gold coloured rings with a nike swoosh, hash leaf or picture of 2pac on them.
actually no, they're deadly.

where do i get one of dem?

serious, like.

try the georges street arcade, you can get these holographic medalians of 2pac too, only then will you demand maximum respect from listeners of pulse fm.

i HATE policemen, couples who are ALWAYS all over each other, couples who have fucking stupid cunty pet names like "my little furry pigeon" for each other, when you break up with someone and then they hate you for doing it, when drunk old men come on to you, when a man calls a woman a slut because the woman rejects the man, george bush, when you're nice to someone and then they're rude to you, when people use apostrophes where they shouldn't, pro-lifers, liars, screaming children, regular children, angsty teens, goths, all these skate boarders that have suddenly appeared all over dublin, copperface jacks, people who say "interface" when they mean "talk", having no money, people who think that the more stuff they have the better they are, people who moan about traffic and yet drive their fucking car EVERYWHERE, milk, mushrooms, when a person tells you all about a subject that you already know about...in fact you know more about this particular thing than this cunt shiting on about whatever it is, new simpsons episodes, men wearing black faded tapered jeans that are miles too short and you being able to see the white sports socks and doc shoes, designer punks, nu metal, horsey people from dublin who had ponies when they were growing up and would spend all their free time at "the stables" taking care of lance or whatever the fucking horse's name was and the parents of these kids who send the child to it's room when he fails to take home the blue ribbon at the show jumping competition.

applesauce_magee (13 Oct, 2001 02:26 p.m.):
try the georges street arcade, you can get these holographic medalians of 2pac too, only then will you demand maximum respect from listeners of pulse fm.

In that shop with all the wu-wear (or whatever its called) with assistants that are wider than i'm tall?
i am *so* gettin' me some of that shit...
yay!

here billygannon, i think that programme of yours "dolphin team" sounds a bit like that programme that was on sky a few years ago, i can't remmember what it was called but it had that guy from jaws as the captain of some sort of submarine with lots of superintelligent dolphins. hang on i think it was called d.s.v. or something like that. it was shite, betcha crazy dick watched it though.

peepee-
In that shop with all the wu-wear (or whatever its called) with assistants that are wider than i'm tall?

no i've only seen them in those stalls down the middle of the arcade, watch out for the plain clothes security if yr nickin them though. the main security guy in there looks a fair bit like al snow... and crazy dick's oul lad now that i think about it. he'll deal out a fair hidin' if he catches you.

people who make smacky noises when they eat... people who snore contentedly while you lie awake with pins and needles in your eyes... people with leaky bloody headphones listening to shite techno on the bus at 8am... people who TALK before 8am... knackery MA types with prams who mow you down outside Aldi and then tell you to get out of their fuckin' way... aggressive drunks who harass you for change while queueing for the drinklink - quite different from homeless people who merely extend a hand to ask... people who play with the ring-tones on their mobile phones (I'm probably not the first with that one)... ANYONE who leaves their mobile phone switched on at gigs... ANYONE who fucking answers their mobile phone at a gig... people who rustle crisp bags or sweet wrappers at the cinema... TALL people who HAVE to stand at the front... Mondays

bored shop assistants in Spar who think that catching up on the latest gossip/ cleaning the counter/ reading the newspaper/ counting cigarette packets is more important then serving you, when you're rushing for the bus and need change on a Monday morning.. the way the bus is always late when it's raining... the fucker who stole my favourite green hat when I left it on the counter in Spar... Mondays

here now love..sometimes when yr on the bus you just have to have a smoke....especially when yr coming down..the things that annoy a soulful poet such as myself are not being able to find a dealer now the drugs out of finglas south campaign has been sucessfull thanks to the campaign being spearheaded by crazy world..oh i wish i wasnt shitfaced on heroin when i agreed to that one,that smug bastard kenny for not interviewing me on the late late last week despite us performing,shoes and people who dont smoke on the bus..why dont you give it to me straight,give it to me with no hate....

seaquest d.s.v

i watched the early episodes but then around the third or fourth series they got frozen in time and sent it to the future. i just couldnt identify with it any more.

......i mean no i didnt.

i think the new simpsons episodes are good.

i hate people who think they're better than me.( walks into the distance whistling banana scales....)

things i absolutley fucking hate:
-sour cream and onion pringles..the smell, the sound,the horror the horror.
-scumbag school girls on the bus at 8:30 in the morning eating corned beef and scallion sandwiches,screaming all over the gaff.
-noisy eaters-see above.
-people who go on and on about how deadly a new band are yet dont have their album yet..
-singer songwriter evenings.why?
-skiffle.
-only getting paid every two weeks.
-americans.
that is all.i really needed to get that off my chest....

people who answer their mobile phones in cinemas,people who constantly harp on about how they do so many drugs, people who think its cool to forget people's names cos their so popular they just have too many friends,kids crying on a bus,rain,people pronouncing words wrong,arse lickers,mature students in college who ask lots of questions ,rude people,people who pretend to like others just to further their own careers,car/house alarms going off late at night or early in the morning,alarm clocks,boring people who just talk about their band all the time.

wow i thought i hated way more stuff than that.

Tracy_Eminent (15 Oct, 2001 03:15 p.m.):... aggressive drunks who harass you for change while queueing for the drinklink - quite different from homeless people who merely extend a hand to ask...

People who use drinklink, sad. The phrase get's funnier everytime I hear it.

i'm not in a particularly bad mood at the moment but to get the ball rolling again, oi hates:

. damn long spoiler trailers in the savoy
. constantly being rung up by my dad/friends after he/they've fucked up their computer again by installing some piece of shit software/getting an email virus/overwriting the windows folder/hanging the 42nd useless peripheral off the damn thing
. listening to music so good you start thinking "i'll never get close to that"
. breaking up with someone after over 3 years and not remembering what is like being single but now actually being old and single
. getting soaked and then sitting all night beside the constantly openeing/closing door in a pub on a freezing windy december night
. computer viruses
. being sick all throughout the chrimbo holidays, paying extra for a call out from the doc 'cos you're dyin' and getting better in time to go back to work
. not being a bit older so I could have actually apprecitated Liverpool winning the European Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back