I hate that thing (3 Viewers)

one thing that really gets to me: people that say the same word about a hundred times in the same sentence......-
"I was walking down the road the other day or something, went into a shop and bought something, or something
or something,
or something

1) People who stand downstairs on Dublin Bus without checking if there are seats upstairs thereby creating the impression to subsequent passengers that upstairs is full-up. Are they afraid of sitting upstairs?They also get in your way when you are trying to get off.

2) Work colleagues who have never heard of most of the music you're into and say "if I haven't heard of them, then they must be crap"

3) People who treat you as some kind of oddball if you announce that you still buy vinyl.

4) People who think that vinyl is dead/unavailable/impossible to get Just because Golden Discs doesn't sell any

5) People who think that it's pointless to criticise boy bands.

6) People who immediately embrace new technologies like MP3 and DVD and immediately announce the demise of record labels/shops/VHS without logically thinking these things through.

7) The shit record distribution system over here and the way that you still can't get the Ride boxset TWO WEEKS after its release

8) People who buy tabloids and admit that they're rubbish. Buy something else then!!!

9) Most of the staff of the big record stores who haven't a clue about music and look at you with disdain when you ask for something they haven't heard of.

10) People who laugh when you tell them you support an unfashionable English soccer side without ever considering that the team might have been successful 20-25 years ago and that's why you started supporting them

people who say 'a pint of Hydrogen' instead of Heineken.

people who say 'what's the damage there?' when wanting to pay for something.

people who ask 'were ya out singin, were ya?' when you pay for somethin with coins.

i'll think of more, i'm a hate-filled little man...

I was like sooo not going there..

I think I'll try that....not!!!

That is soooo gross.

Down the country - meaning anywhere outside of Dublin.

People who talk about the Simpsons all the time and think its great, but won't give Futurama or Family Guy a chance. Grrr!!

people who say (about dec 26th) - whacha doin on stephenses day?

it's fucking st. stephen's day
there's no stephenses
what the fuck is a stephenses

also the flu/cold thing and the tossers that stand downstairs on the bus thereby giving the impress....

ahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
so angry

bus rage is much underestimated

What about public toilet cubicles where the partitions start a foot from the ground and end 3 feet from the ceiling. Like I WANT to hear & smell some of the atrocities going on next door.
WHO IN THE WORLD wants to share that with anyone??

AND those poxy taps that only work while you're pushing them. How is one hand supposed to wash itself?
Or big bloody towel machines that only have the manky wet part left.
Or urinals that splash your clothes and micky when you step up to pee.

I quite dislike talking to people when they have food on their teeth, or snotty shit in the corner of their eye, or a glistening snot on the rim of their nostril. or when they're alive in general.

Or walking into a toilet and seeing some smarmy fuck leaving with a grin on his face. You look, you smell...theres a few cubicles open.... you have to decide which one he wasn't in. Pick the wrong one and you have to live with it for the next few minutes of your life!!

Its like russian roulette..except smellier!!

or people in toilets that hand you paper towels and perfume and stuff and expect you to give them money.

im fine wiping them on my trousers, thanks.
its the tbmc for jaysus sake, not afternoon tea at the ritz....

Stewart Little (09 Oct, 2001 12:37 p.m.):
What about public toilet cubicles where the partitions start a foot from the ground and end 3 feet from the ceiling. Like I WANT to hear & smell some of the atrocities going on next door.
WHO IN THE WORLD wants to share that with anyone??

the one's in america are worse.

far worse.

far far far worse.

along with the fact that the cubicle walls are usually so small you can see (and be seen!) over them (if you're tall enough to be uncomfortable in a bus seat), most have a 3/4* inch gap between the door and the door frame, which means it's possible to see right in.

yuck.

have these people no shame?

bastards

* = that's three quarters, and not three or four.

kirstie (08 Oct, 2001 03:27 p.m.):
yeah, I've had the mickey thing too, both times by YOKES with *seriously* unimpressive lads - I had someone beat himself off 'neath his briefcase before.

why is it always men with pinkie type penises who insist on getting them out on public transport?

sorry kirstie, sorry paula. i just thought yous might like a gander since your boyfriends both had a go.

pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back