I am not a plastic bag. (1 Viewer)

pricks.jpg

If me and Jane were in a burning building, and you only had time to save one of us before the building collapsed, which one would you save and which one would you leave to be burnt alive?
I don't hate you or Jane, I hate people who experiment on animals.
I would say that Jane would have less understanding then me though then you. :D

If me and Jane were in a burning building, and you only had time to save one of us before the building collapsed, which one would you save and which one would you leave to be burnt alive?

There's no way that building could collapse unless it was as a result of controlled demolition. The fires could not be hot enough, nor burn long enough, to significantly weaken the steel in the building to a point of collapse. Neither perimeter nor core columns would be exposed to temperatures exceeding 615°C for longer than 15 minutes and mostly temperatures would be below 250°C –*far less than the 1100°C melting point of steel.

Inside job, no doubt about it.
DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES

There's no way that building could collapse unless it was as a result of controlled demolition. The fires could not be hot enough, nor burn long enough, to significantly weaken the steel in the building to a point of collapse. Neither perimeter nor core columns would be exposed to temperatures exceeding 615°C for longer than 15 minutes and mostly temperatures would be below 250°C –*far less than the 1100°C melting point of steel.

Inside job, no doubt about it.
DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES

Never Forget.

thats just sick about the queue to get one of those bags.
the world is weeeiiirrrd.

i have my usual hippy dublin co-op bag, my ladyfest dublin canvas bag, one from a health food shop in clonmel called the 'honeypot' and one from a juice bar in st.kilda when i went to melbourne..

.|..|

ooh wow I'd love a ladyfest canvas bag!
see, we're way cooler than them BT eejits. I like having bags noone else has. I'm not a huge Ramones fan but the bag is shit hot.

Have you an AC/DC t-shirt too? I hear there shit hot too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back