I am not a plastic bag. (2 Viewers)

Hmm, I'd dispute that. Me, dudley and fogo are easily here that long or longer, and the reason our official stats don't reflect that is due to the great server crash of 99.

Thanks. So sorry for bursting your petulant bubble.

Jasus, I'd hate to disagree with you.

Oh, wait....

haha, as if. My thumped behavior couldn't be more different to yours, mate. You're a confrontational pain in the arse - you disagree with EVERYONE, no one is ever right except you and you generally act like a big smug prick. I'm the least petulant person ever but you've pretty much tested my patience one last time. I'm putting you on ignore now. Bye!

If you make this bag I will buy one.

Me, too. For sure.

I'd love, love, love this.

I'd also love a really good, heavy-duty shopping bag that said "I am a plastic bag".

I think I posted on Thumped, or at least read it, pretty early on, when it was the old-style board, but it wasn't until 4 or 5 years ago that I started posting regularly.

But Pete has the distinct honour of being the FIRST person I met in Dublin. Ever. He was wearing a 'Bjorn Again' t-shirt. Because, as he said, "Hey, it's Christmas."

geebag.jpg

I don't see what the problem is. People need their badges. People need to feel they belong. People feel a need to stand out from the crowd by blending in with it.

People need.

Let them do what they like.

What about girls wearing make-up? FFS! What's that all about?

You people need to relax.

so many sentences.

on their own individual lines.

each one striving.

yearning.

to make a point.

will it work?

probably not.

*eyes glaze over, look into the distance, punch air with fist*

- also fighting about who joined thumped first is a little below ALL of you I think.

who cares?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back