I am not a plastic bag. (2 Viewers)

succeeding it seems

this is the first I've heard of it, but a quick trip to Google shows that humans are indeed, assholes

I_am_not_a_plastic_bad.jpg

I walked by Brown Thomas this morning and I didn't know what was going on at all. I though maybe Santy had arrived in the shop really early.

The Christmas shopping season starting in July might just about infuriate me more than this bullshit.

That's madness! I think I'll start marketing similar bags that say "I'm not a fashion hag" - but then they might become fashionable, which would suck.

this makes me so mad, this crap. dear anya hindmarch, we HAVE A GOVERNMENTAL POLICY ON PLASTIC BAGS YOU STUPID TWAT.

also, typical that you left it till after the US launch to come in here - so FU X 23 Billion

i bought the hippest bag ever. its blue with red stripes and has FUCK YOU BITCH I AM A PLASTIC BAG written on it.It only cost 22 cent

jesus it seems like much ado about nothing. apparently brown thomas were sending people on their mailing list a day by day countdown till this piece of tat arrived instore. I, like most people in ireland, have been carrying canvas bags for shopping since the levy came in so ms hyndmarch can fuck right off..

Only since the levy came in? Why do you hate Mother Earth so?

Roy Cropper bags rule. This shit is idiocy.

I don't see what the problem is. People need their badges. People need to feel they belong. People feel a need to stand out from the crowd by blending in with it.

People need.

Let them do what they like.

What about girls wearing make-up? FFS! What's that all about?

You people need to relax.

jesus it seems like much ado about nothing. apparently brown thomas were sending people on their mailing list a day by day countdown till this piece of tat arrived instore. I, like most people in ireland, have been carrying canvas bags for shopping since the levy came in so ms hyndmarch can fuck right off..

Family heirloom wicker basket FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back