How much do you pay your babysitters? (1 Viewer)

have never paid one. just get friends or relatives to do it. then cook them a meal or get them a present or someshit. they normally offer tho

Like he said. Family and friends. You cut down on lots of shit once nippers come round; and staying in to mess round with baby is as entertaining as scabbing pints off yer deadly mates. So say I.

Usually family and friends are more than happy to babysit. However, a few times when I lived away from my family and friends weren't available I got a babysitter and it cost 10 euro an hour!!! So you're looking at 40-50 quid for a night out.

we don't have any family who baby sit

and friends....uh no. They're smelly and would feed the children alcohol.

baby sitters from the local creche charge 20 quid an hour or something like that, which is a bit extortionate

so we don't get out much

last year i remember girls in my class getting 100 quid for an all nighter. thats ridiculous amount of money...

last year i remember girls in my class getting 100 quid for an all nighter. thats ridiculous amount of money...

Yeah how come people like me and you never get offered babysitting jobs?

All my friends get around 50 euro a night from around 8pm to 1pm. children are usually already in the bed so they just sit there eating food and watching sky.

when i was a lad doing the junior cert i used to babysit every monday and wednesday evening from 7 to 10pm and i got £3 for the evening. i could listen to my pink floyd tapes in peace and didnt have to pretend to study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back