how do you get rid of drugs from your piss? (1 Viewer)

scutter said:
you can try the old cyclists trick. Get someone else's juice, suck it up into a syringe, then inject it into your eurethra. Then you will be effectively pishing someone elses pish, so as long as they haven't been on anything, you'll be grand.

or just inject it into your cup - I doubt they watch you take your bits out and follow the stream.

gotta be careful if you do that - it's easy to check the temperature of the sample, and if it's been in a container/syringe, it'll be a lot colder than body temperature, even taking into account the time between excretion and measurement. Solution: hand-warmer pack from army bargains

You fill this with piss, take this pipe down the trouser and sellotape this valve to the end of the old chap. Then you get horrible drunk and they can't fucking touch you. According to these instructions, you refuse everything except a urine sample. You undo your valve, give them a dose of unadulterated child's piss and they have to give you your keys back. Danny's a genius.

Charlie Bucket said:
You fill this with piss, take this pipe down the trouser and sellotape this valve to the end of the old chap. Then you get horrible drunk and they can't fucking touch you. According to these instructions, you refuse everything except a urine sample. You undo your valve, give them a dose of unadulterated child's piss and they have to give you your keys back. Danny's a genius.

"Whitnail and I" job that is.

Just bring in a small flask of somebody elses piss and keep it in your pocket.

Then when you go to the jax to pee in the cup you fill it up with the clean piss.

BoredTom said:
ive never heard of anyone refused a job because of it, and a lot of mates have been through this recently. seems to be getting more popular. weird.

One of my mates got his marching orders from Apple computers over failed drugs test.

Another mate had his arms checked fro track marks and got blood taken. He was getting a job in a Pharmaceutical company as an engineer but even so a bit mad.

Get one of these...

http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1072

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/kits/urine-test.htm

executive-ultra-realistic.gif

scutter said:
you can try the old cyclists trick. Get someone else's juice, suck it up into a syringe, then inject it into your eurethra. Then you will be effectively pishing someone elses pish, so as long as they haven't been on anything, you'll be grand.
i thought they fill a condom with clean urine, stick it up their bum to achieve correct temperature and emptied it into the cup when asked for a sample.

petethedrummer said:
i thought they fill a condom with clean urine, stick it up their bum to achieve correct temperature and emptied it into the cup when asked for a sample.

richard gere uses this technique to nurse infant hampsters.

tin robots said:
a friend of mine is going for a medical for a job he just got. he has to do a urine sample (and i presume this is to screen for drug use) but has recently indulged in a bit of "fun". any ideas how to sort the mess out? anyone been in the same situation before?

I forgot my job want me to take a medical at 11:20 tomorrow so i'm drinking alot of water. Worked for me last time and i'm not a weed/hash smoker other than the odd bit here and there so thats an advantage as it stays in the body for a long time.

Sufi said:
One of my mates got his marching orders from Apple computers over failed drugs test.

Another mate had his arms checked fro track marks and got blood taken. He was getting a job in a Pharmaceutical company as an engineer but even so a bit mad.

I know a girl given her marching papers from a pharma co for hash she consumed legally in holland.

Pharna are a bit different in that they actively screen for drugs.

tin robots said:
a friend of mine is going for a medical for a job he just got. he has to do a urine sample (and i presume this is to screen for drug use) but has recently indulged in a bit of "fun". any ideas how to sort the mess out? anyone been in the same situation before?
Without reading the rest of the thread....piss alot :p

why dont you just give up drugs ? or are you an addict ? sorry to come across as insensitve, but if you are addicted to drugs, you dont deserve the job. JMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back