how do you get rid of drugs from your piss? (3 Viewers)

yeah so he did the piss test and got the results back today. it basically said that we cannot offer you the job because we found traces of marijuana, amphetamines, mdma and (weirdly) excessive amounts of ESTROGEN!?!

so yeah anyway, ph balances my arse. it was a drugs test.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that's not legal. The point of the piss test is not to test for drugs, however I'm also pretty sure a lot of companies do that on the sly as well. But then they can't use those illegaly gotten findings as a way to refuse you employment, because they never sought your consent in the first place. So this 'person' could have a right of reply.

c0De_n1NjA said:
"pssst... want some estrogen?"

"alright, good tits off it?"

"lovely tits"

"give us a glandfull"

"done"

ha!! yeah im as confused as you. il have to have some words with the chap. turns out he couldnt take the job anyway as hes moving to london next month. still, i think he should look into the legality of it all. seems a bit sketchy.

a little off topic, was tipping into a quarter steadily for past couple of weeks. after it was gone started getting these fucked up nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night types..this has happened before, not for a while though, surely must be some withdrawl reaction i imagine, any one else get this?

a little off topic, was tipping into a quarter steadily for past couple of weeks. after it was gone started getting these fucked up nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night types..this has happened before, not for a while though, surely must be some withdrawl reaction i imagine, any one else get this?

jacob%60s%20ladder.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]I don't know how good the advice in this is but someone recommended it to me years ago...

Drug Testing FAQ v4.12

[SIZE=+1]Fooling the Bladder Cops[/SIZE]
(Frequently Wanted Information on how to beat drug tests)
by Justin Gombos

[/SIZE][/FONT]http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/testing.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back