how do people 'working' spend all day on THUMPED ? (2 Viewers)

me too, they look so pretty sailing by

645795-Gazing-out-the-window-from-the-Death-Railway-1.jpg

has anyone ever been called up over the time they spend online? i can feel it coming...

it's very much gonna get me at some point soon.

they wouldn't even have the decency just to block thumped and I could work my way through the various URL's.

i have to angle my moniter to the right so my boss won't see that i spend about 80% of my working day on the net. i get funny looks when i start laughing for no apparent reason from time to time. never been called up but i'd say it was only a matter of time. i'm leaving next friday anyway. that means more thumped time till i find a job in london. yay

I'm rarely on time for anything these days.
no change there then.
I better be going actually.

has anyone ever been called up over the time they spend online? i can feel it coming...

my last job. head boss called me into his office and told me i had the highest amount of web "clicks" from the entire company. he said no one even came close. i said if i finish my work, i go on the net. he then feigned concern and asked me if i was bored at work and wanted more work. i said maybe, then got a new job a month later.

I need to use the internet all day for my job. Some days it's really tedious work too. I was told to take breaks often so I don't go insane. I work in a basement with no sunlight. I barely have heat. I don't smoke. I don't drink tea or go on tea breaks. Some days I'm on here a lot others not so much. If work wanted me to be more productive they would block g-mail chat. Come 3pm I sometimes have 6 or 7 conversations going in between doing work.

Like Jill Hives I have to use the internet all day for work and as part of my job I actually HAVE to actively monitor social networking sites and bulletin boards - to keep an eye on whether any of the services we regulate or being promoted that way.

If I'm very busy I might just be clicking pages to refresh adverts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back