Holy shit - Michael Jackson has had a cardiac arrest (1 Viewer)

is it wrong that I'm surprised about how sad people are and all the nice things people are saying about him?

"it's a JFK moment" - richard bacon on beeb 5

eh, it really isn't

you dont mean to say that JFK's death is a bigger shock to you than Michael's? I have been thinking about it on and off since i heard the news. I feel more strongly about this than i ever have about the tragic events in dallas almost 50 years ago. are there any celebrities left whose deaths could shock us like Diana's and Michael's have?

madonna might make do with his children having failed to acquire a second genuine african child.

you dont mean to say that JFK's death is a bigger shock to you than Michael's? I have been thinking about it on and off since i heard the news. I feel more strongly about this than i ever have about the tragic events in dallas almost 50 years ago.
i assume you weren't around in 1963 though, so how could it have been a shock...i reckon obama getting shot would be a pretty big deal, or even bush

i wonder what all his uber-mental fans in yank-land are up to. there must be some high-jinks going on with that lot!

you dont mean to say that JFK's death is a bigger shock to you than Michael's? I have been thinking about it on and off since i heard the news. I feel more strongly about this than i ever have about the tragic events in dallas almost 50 years ago. are there any celebrities left whose deaths could shock us like Diana's and Michael's have?

madonna might make do with his children having failed to acquire a second genuine african child.

eh is this a joke? surely the comparison with JFK isn't about how you feel about it subjectively, shaney. obviously you didn't live through the sixties. but a JFK moment would be someone shooting Obama dead, just a few months after a nuclear stand-off in cuba. this is nowhere close

Michael Jackson next year:
tupperware.jpg

tabledecorations_platesets_mag_utensils_300x300.jpg

Plastic_Chair.jpg

In honour of the bad man. I'm heading down to St Stephen's green to release some doves. Anyone want to join me? Band styand at 3pm. Please note, these are plastic doves due to health and safety restrictions from the office of public works.

sickipedia has crashed, im guessing because heaps of people are flocking there to see MJ jokes? they should just read this thread instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back