Holy shit - Michael Jackson has had a cardiac arrest (1 Viewer)

Michael Jackson has died from the heart disease that runs in his protestant dads family. Apparently it is the 'Billy Gene'.

Los Angeles police have raided Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch . It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom...and Class 4C in his bedroom

perhaps i over reacted slightly to pantone247s comments, sometimes its best to say nothing. he's like a mob of illiterate chavs, that man. to question and insult people might feel sad at such a time as this though? i thought that I is John and myself had silenced himself and lefty frizzell in the other MJ thread, using logic, fair play and good reason.
what other MJ thread is this?

I had a little dance to Rocky Robin on the radio earlier.

It's great listening to people on the radio talk such fawning shite about him. They'll have egg on their faces over the next few weeks when all the people he paid off to shut up start spilling the beans.

From another forum, i think this says it all

"Came as a shock to me, thought he was planning on living forever with lifestyle.

Sleeping in that oxcegen chamber.

I guess the body, our organs always has the last word.

While can't exactly say I'be been tuned into him, his body of work has been had to ignore and surprising me to say it's ofetn been looked forward to since Thriller, BAd, We are the World, and the stuff just didn't work out so well.

Now he's really Moonwalking."

Don't give a fuck what anyone says, I still love Michael Jackson and the music:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How's the Saab?

Is it a classic, in the sense that you get a discount on your tax?

Going well thanks. It's 22 years old so i get classic car insurance but not classic car tax (you need to be 30 years for that). In Saab terms, a classic Saab is one from the Saab Scania age, before GM took over in 1992 (1993 for convertibles).

The mileage is 185K, so I'm hoping to get it to 240K at least, which is the equivalent of a trip to the moon (or so i found out from the telly the other day). A good condition classic 900 can do about 400K, although one hit the million mile mark there recently.

Anyway, about Michael jackson . . .

Going well thanks. It's 22 years old so i get classic car insurance but not classic car tax (you need to be 30 years for that). In Saab terms, a classic Saab is one from the Saab Scania age, before GM took over in 1992 (1993 for convertibles).

Interesting. I've my eye on a Ford Cortina at the halting site near Darndale where that guy was killed last week.
I figure it could be quite cheap, it's at least 20 years old.
I'll still keep the Saab, but I always wanted a Cortina when I was growing up.

Oh, yeah about Michael

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven, God was such a big fan he decided to grant her one wish. She asked that all the children in the world could be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson.

Interesting. I've my eye on a Ford Cortina at the halting site near Darndale where that guy was killed last week.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You'd need to join a classic car club to get the cheaper insurance or else use these guys:

http://www.iveta.ie/index.htm

The other day i got beeped from behind and there was a guy in a 91D 900 convertible giving me the thumbs up. Us Saab homos stick together.

What type of SAAB do you have?

Oh, yeah about Michael

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in Heaven, God was such a big fan he decided to grant her one wish. She asked that all the children in the world could be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson.
ive had my eye on that cortina too. now if only i drove..

Don't know if this is in any way significant. But today (26th June) is the date in which the Pied Piper of Hamelin is meant to have led the children of the town in to a cave.

You'd need to join a classic car club to get the cheaper insurance or else use these guys:

http://www.iveta.ie/index.htm

The other day i got beeped from behind and there was a guy in a 91D 900 convertible giving me the thumbs up. Us Saab homos stick together.

What type of SAAB do you have?

The road where my missus lives in Rialto has like five Saabs on it, it's like Saab City. I think all 900s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back