Holy shit - Michael Jackson has had a cardiac arrest (2 Viewers)

I hear the doctors didn't take Michael Jackson to the cardiac ward for a heart attack,

They took him to the paediatric ward for a stroke.

Outstanding.

all the music channels are playing the vids. some classics. particularly like 'the way you make me feel'. he always looks dreadfully awkward when he has to kiss or even embrace a lady. and the video for liberian girl is like a who's who of 80's hollywood. it's nuts.

Michael Jackson next year:
tupperware.jpg

tabledecorations_platesets_mag_utensils_300x300.jpg

Plastic_Chair.jpg

They should make him into lego so that kids can play with him for a change

I was celebrating the 25th anniversary of Purple Rain (by watching it) when I heard the news. I feel a bit bad that I wasn't watching moonwalker now.

I'm 100 percent blaming that witchhunting Pantone247 for this

I fully expect to see the release of the unexpurgated and brutally frank memoir from Bubbles - it's now time to hear the TRUE story of their, ahem, friendship.
If Cheeta can do it, so can bubbs.

That song was forever ruined for me

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

eh is this a joke? surely the comparison with JFK isn't about how you feel about it subjectively, shaney. obviously you didn't live through the sixties. but a JFK moment would be someone shooting Obama dead, just a few months after a nuclear stand-off in cuba. this is nowhere close

perhaps i over reacted slightly to pantone247s comments, sometimes its best to say nothing. he's like a mob of illiterate chavs, that man. to question and insult people might feel sad at such a time as this though? i thought that I is John and myself had silenced himself and lefty frizzell in the other MJ thread, using logic, fair play and good reason.

I'm 100 percent blaming that witchhunting Pantone247 for this

Hearing weird reports that the cardiac arrest was caused by a severe bout of food posioning. Seemingly he got real sick after he ate some twelve year old nuts.

the man's life was a tragedy but he's been a figure of fun for 16 years, it's a bit disingenuous to pretend otherwise - unless of course you have never laughed at an MJ joke, in which case you should probably be on your way to LA for the funeral

he never got a childhood and now he's never gonna get to be old. Fucked up. Is invincible any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back