13 year old arrested in the East Wall shooting (1 Viewer)

For a start I'm, surprised that none of you guys have noticed that the kid was not actually 13 as according to earlier reports, but actually 16. As for the sentiments expressed across this entire thread, I'm surprised that thumped has actually swapped forums with the young conservative party. Youngsters in Dublin are not 'animals' 'feral' etc (as according to our tabloids). Most are just normal kids. Some are cheeky. Some are a bit of a handful. Anyone that knows about that shooting should know that there is a bit more to it than the random gunning that the tabloids would have us believe. Kids may be cheeky etc but they are not yet murderers. We can still go out for an evening walk in spite of what the Herald says.

I don't think that's the general sentiment of the thread. Nobody is calling all youngsters animals.
The alleged ringleader and gunman is indeed 15 or 16. Still a kid, no?
As for your "there's more to it, nudge nudge" stuff, are you implying that there is some underlying justification?
I'm always a little annoyed by how quickly some left wingers (I apologise if my assumption that you are one is incorrect) disown working class people when they are victims of anything other than state or business brutality.

attachment.php

Attachments

• chav-scum.jpg
    chav-scum.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 462

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back