Hey! Look what Haven sent me! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, you're probably right there buzzo, i can't speak for the others, but i've probably gone a wee bit over the top on this one. Only recently took haven off ignore and it was a bit easy to kinda jump on the bandwagon and such.

Apologies.

friends.jpg

Vin is cork

Readysteadyjedi- that's nice of you. It all just seemed a bit Lorrrrd of the Flies there for a bit.

Don't mean to be judgemental or nothin, just wondering if it was a joke. I was just curious and concerned is all. Ms B's cool.

Wavioli said:
You must spread some bullying around before giving it to haven again

You must smear your mickey in jam before giving it to haven again.

Seriously but, dudes, the whole hating haven thing is getting a bit like, you know, tiring? She's good people so she is.

Props to Buzzo for the moral leadership on the whole thing, Buzzo for the Dail.

sorry, international time differences meant i couldnt reply til now.
firstly, it isnt just me, HLAG and RSJ who seem to disagree with pretty much everything she says.
when ms b h started acting the loola and making stupid and derogatory comments to me and others, (thousands of posts ago) i blacklisted her. she hasn't displayed any redeeming qualities at all; if anything, she comes across as a bit vindictive; particularly after actually posting up a PRIVATE message tom. had sent her.
that is all for now.
:)

c0De_n1NjA said:
PM me your lunch money you fucking bitch.

:rolleyes:

2004_0806_snow_leopards3.jpg

actually, would anyone object if i started a snow leopard cub thread?
i must have posted about 20 odd pics of cubs around the forum at this stage...

Queen Buzzo said:
Vin is cork

Readysteadyjedi- that's nice of you. It all just seemed a bit Lorrrrd of the Flies there for a bit.

Don't mean to be judgemental or nothin, just wondering if it was a joke. I was just curious and concerned is all. Ms B's cool.

im not starting anything at all, but im just sayin'.......

RE: Thank you Tom aka Beetleonitsback

Queen Buzzo said:
Nothing personal here, but what a crock of shit. Ms B Haven if I hadn't repped you recently I'd dock you some now but the machine won't let me. If it would, it would be me, voicing my displeasure at seeing you air your dirty internet laundry in public and for dissing a cool thumpder for your own vain and self indulgent ends (fortunately Tom comes across as his lovely and reasonable self). Also, for lowering the bar for everyone..... it's been a while since I've seen someone post up a private message on the public forum.

This is the negative equivalent of 'you must spread some rep around'.

the reason you sound so cool and collected and i have sounded like a bitch when it comes to this girl is because I dont have your patience Buzzo, but I appreciate you raising the topic, and I think i've exhausted my reasons, so I hope that helps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back