hey darknothing!!! / what's making people happy? (1 Viewer)

bigcock1.jpg
humbug

happy
Cunty is coming up tomorrow night so we can get thrashed on Millers and whiskey while blasting tunes.

payday (monthly) is tomorrow so I can splurge on new records in Dublin on Saturday,
if the weather holds up I can open the windows and sit outside and listen to them.

Just 11 days till thriller comes out.....

My husbint and I just bought our dream home. We have a lovely new nanny and a simple gardener. My athsma hasn't been to bad these days.

Although a few years ago I was molested by a doctor I brought him to justice. It's ok. He's dead now.

I hope nothing goes wrong.

Or

I'm in love with my muslim husband, we're going on holiday to see his family in Muslimania, I hope nothing goes wrong.

Or

I'm giving birth to a son next week. I'm so happy. The joys of motherhood. I hope he doesn't have the face of an elephant

Or

I heard today that I got a first in my degree.

hag said:
me? i've just turned 30 and am the happiest i've ever been in my entire life. it's lots of things... finally falling into place. i haven't smoked a doobie in almost a week. my heart is singing. i can safely say that i would make anyone happy who came into contact with me now... you know those people? who kind of emanate joy and you can't help smiling when you're around them? that's me right now. never ever thought it would be, but it is. no more biting (unless it's to express some love or something). i kiss all of you in the face. hi-5.

xxx

I'm happy that you're happy.

a happy hag is a sight to behold

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back