Headline band not providing backline (1 Viewer)

i recently saw a soundman change the tone/settings on a guy two and a half grand amp during sound cehck cos the soundman didnt' like how it sounded

yeah, this happened to the corpo too. playing out in the collage in dun laoghaire. after soundcheck i happened to look up to the stage at some point before the gig and he was changing the settings on my amp and dudleys. the cock.

yeah, this happened to the corpo too. playing out in the collage in dun laoghaire. after soundcheck i happened to look up to the stage at some point before the gig and he was changing the settings on my amp and dudleys. the cock.

That is the worst place I ever played.I think I have played there three times now and each time I say never again.The sound is awful onstage and off.

Dudley - it's all very well for you to go on about bringing your own amp given the little thing you use. If you had to lug around a proper mans amp, you'd be singing a different tune, I tell ya!

Oh god are you guys that bad?
Planning a short tour there in April...........should we hire a complete backline over there?
i'm only kidding, as long as you discuss it with whoever you're playing with over here you should be fine. and hey, if yer in toronto and stuck for a bass rig, let me know :)

Excellent! Thank you, Toronto is on our route. ;)
Of course we will be sorting out with other bands ahead of time to check if we can share amps (as we can't fly any over) otherwise we will hire some. We're very polite though.
Can't WAIT!

Excellent! Thank you, Toronto is on our route. ;)
Of course we will be sorting out with other bands ahead of time to check if we can share amps (as we can't fly any over) otherwise we will hire some. We're very polite though.
Can't WAIT!
so you haven't picked toronto venue(s) yet then?

I loaned my head to a few people that night too but I dont really like doing that unless I know them well.

0000a4660b2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back