Having no money (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 85
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 4
so are most of ireland, in the form of mortgages, when you think about it. I'm quite calm in that I only owe the bank about 200k.
indeed. i worked out this morning that my current mortgage repayments work out at comfortably over €17k per year.
that's probably the gross earnings of someone working on minimum wage.

i have no money because, get this, there is a chap with my name who has been using my PPS number. got my wages on friday and about 75% had gone in tax. his wages were added to mine pushing me into the high tax band then backdated. they are sorting it out now but it's unlikely that it'll be sorted before christmas. so i have about €1.25 to get to to the end of january.

sweet!!!

dope-money.jpg

having no money is the worst feeling. its like you cant relax about anything and it makes it harder to get stuff done. I'm just about there now I tried to plan ahead and get the xmas stuff done early that backfired now im broke and not paid until the 21st and thats my last pay check for ages cos i changed jobs.

......get a steady job for a bit?

paint houses instead of canvases?

Ironically, there is'nt a job available to me that could cover my monthly expenses, and this horseshit is the only way to earn (and lose) large amounts of dough quickly enough.

the precarity of it would have you on the toilet all day.

Ironically, there is'nt a job available to me that could cover my monthly expenses, and this horseshit is the only way to earn (and lose) large amounts of dough quickly enough.

the precarity of it would have you on the toilet all day.
at least you have your integrity.
respect.

Interesting thread, I often weigh up where I live and my job, ie if I was to pull a posh bird her parents wouldn't be too enamoured with my area/job prospects, then on the other hand I have my own car and always have cash in my pocket and I'm excellent with my money.
I have a fruit and veg round 2 days a week but Jane wouldn't prob like my Bananas.

What dragged me into this thread btw........
[12:33] <@Dregin> I will be in Cavan :p
[12:33] <Janer-> ppff
[12:33] <Janer-> ur so ghey
[12:33] <@Dregin> correction
[12:33] <@Dregin> Im so broke
[12:34] <Janer-> http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57702
[12:34] <Janer-> so is Jane
[12:34] <Janer-> :\
[12:34] <Janer-> Rocket- read
[12:35] <Rocket-> Saw it a week or 2 ago.
[12:36] <@Dregin> in fairness that's pretty fuckin rough
[12:36] <Janer-> spell enamoured
[12:37] <Rocket-> you just did
[12:37] <Janer-> i want to add to this thread.
[12:37] <Janer-> k

I'm very good with my money, it's just that I am owed a shitload for work I've already done, and I work my bloody ass off, thank you very much.

Currently having to live off money that I was loaned for the wedding, only now I don't have any money for that. I don't have a seamstress either, so I also still have no dress to wear, and I can't afford the ripoff merchants at the bridal places anyway. Besides, I've been working so much that I haven't had time to bring any dresses to anyone, and I don't have anyone to help me carry them even if I did.

Surely there has to be some dressmakers here, contacts in walks of life are important.
For instance if you knew Janer he would be handy for the fruit and veg he sometimes has over each week that he gives away freely 'cos deep down he really is a loving fun guy, although you won't talk him out of his views on abortion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back