Has anyone ever gotten rid of a wasps nest? (1 Viewer)

brilliant, brilliant record.

.|..|

does anyone have it on CD - if so, can you let me know how many tracks are on it?

The four 7"s have 16 tracks in total.

looks like you get one extra on the 7" 's:)
Havent heard this since it came out but i remember loving the lou barlow sung one!
anyone got this?
facd2-06d.jpg

put a hose in the wasp hole, attach the other end to your hoover. Press on....set fire to hoover!

We had a bees nest at home and contacted a local bee keeper who arrived wearing the bee keeper fab gear. Nearly shit my load when I answered the door but then realised. He took the lot of em', although there was a few knocking around later that evening, probably thinking "Where's the fuckin' house gone?"

Alternatively a large can of Vapona and a hurley will do the trick!

would you do it for less?

Me doing it, as the wan said, would be the funniest thing in the world.
After reading the "your fucked if it's inside a wall" thing, I'm happy to cough up the readies and watch from the upstairs window wrapped in a duvet and cling film.

if you wait til night time all the wasps will go in the nest and you can simply pick it up and put it in the back of the car and drive it to some place else - be mischievious! my parents used to keep bees and my dad told me when he went to get a new hive once he waited til dark and then just put the hive with the bees in it in the back seat and drove home so i assume (though i dont know for sure...) that wasps will be equally co-operative.

there was a wasps nest in the back garden of my house under a pile of grass a few years ago and one night i went out and set it alight but felt bad then and threw a bucket of water over it.

Me doing it, as the wan said, would be the funniest thing in the world.
After reading the "your fucked if it's inside a wall" thing, I'm happy to cough up the readies and watch from the upstairs window wrapped in a duvet and cling film.

Can you just block up the hole in the wall, Ian?

Also, wasps take a mental snapshot when they leave the nest and thats how they recognise the place when they return.

Apparently, there are these wasps that live underground and would fly out through a hole, circle around and take a snap of the area and fly off. Some scientists observing this moved everything around the hole around two inches to the left and when the wasp came back, it slammed into the ground two inches to the left of the hole.

Maybe if you rearrange your garden after they all leave, the wasps will be confused and move on. Or you could recreate your garden in your neighbours garden and all of the wasps would move next door.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back