GUYS!!! favourite types of underwear.... (1 Viewer)

avernus said:
maybe it isnt. maybe I'm in my underwear. I guess we'll neither of us know for sure though, huh.
heh heh heh heh :D that made me laugh for ages for some reason.

SadieOutlaw said:
ok avernus, you scumbag.

guys, you know when someone flicks you, the kind that hurts, on your arm or leg, not anything rude?
oh dear.
yes, yes, we know, you found this great new place on yourself where you do that and it feels all warm and tingly and kind of nice. we don't talk about that in mixed company, dear.

Super Dexta said:
yes, yes, we know, you found this great new place on yourself where you do that and it feels all warm and tingly and kind of nice. we don't talk about that in mixed company, dear.

ho ho ho:)
no, unfortunately i'm still talking about the annoying kind of flicking. i try not to talk about anything too sexy or personal on here because it's the bleedin internet..... and my mom knows i post here and i think she reads it sometimes.....hi mom!

SadieOutlaw said:
ok avernus, you scumbag.

guys, you know when someone flicks you, the kind that hurts, on your arm or leg, not anything rude?
oh dear.

I dont think it was scumbagular to deduce that you were referring to country matters after you and your lover were talkin' about "boning".

:D

I've a couple of points to make.

1. A girl doesn't have to be "lucky" to get a shag. Guys'll shag anything that moves. Most girls just have to kind of breathe on a boy and he'll get a horn.
2. I hope hag's future mom-in-law is reading this. Hi Hag's mom-in-law!

That is all. I have spoken.

snakybus said:

1. A girl doesn't have to be "lucky" to get a shag. Guys'll shag anything that moves. Most girls just have to kind of breathe on a boy and he'll get a horn.
2. I hope hag's future mom-in-law is reading this. Hi Hag's mom-in-law!

That is all. I have spoken.
that's totally true about guys... it's so funny. it even works when the girl is totally ugly and the guy is mad locked. but not the other way around! a good-looking girl will just slap an ugly guy if she's drunk. bitch.

hag said:
so, this is the thread where girls find out they've been spending a fortune on shit we don't even think is sexy. and it's bullcrap if they say they buy i for themselves in anyways... ever seen your girlfriend showing he crotchless panties to her best mate (while she's wearing them)??? no, didn't think so.

i'll start the ball rolling...

http://truebaren.speedera.net/products/1000SSp.fpx?effect=border,dddddd,1&wid=179&cvt=jpeg

why does this make me think my loins are thawing? i don't know, but it does. anyone else? peeper bras anyone?

Have you ever actually met a girl who owned a pair of crotchless panties?
I think the same girls who think Anne Summers merchandise is sexy
would don them... but maybe that's me being an underwear fascist.

sarah said:
Have you ever actually met a girl who owned a pair of crotchless panties?
I think the same girls who think Anne Summers merchandise is sexy
would don them... but maybe that's me being an underwear fascist.
none of your business. my name is sullied enough already around these parts.

snakybus said:

Never a truer word spoken.

hag said:
a good-looking girl will just slap an ugly guy if she's drunk. bitch.

:D

Feel your pain.

hag said:
that's totally true about guys... it's so funny. it even works when the girl is totally ugly and the guy is mad locked. but not the other way around! a good-looking girl will just slap an ugly guy if she's drunk. bitch.
speak for yourself, i have standards. rigorous quality control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back