GUYS!!! favourite types of underwear.... (1 Viewer)

so liadain, i'm impressed you still have the knickers you lost your virginity in, or that you even remember which ones. i have pants that say "naughty", "cheeky" and "rock chick" on them and i save them for laundry days.:)

SadieOutlaw said:
so liadain, i'm impressed you still have the knickers you lost your virginity in, or that you even remember which ones. i have pants that say "naughty", "cheeky" and "rock chick" on them and i save them for laundry days.:)
it was less than a year ago, my memory's not that impressive ;)
my favourite pair of knickers at the moment say 'foxy and the sweet gees' on them. i mean, wtf? sweet gees? who puts that on a pair of knickers? i mean, if you're going to advertise how wonderful your genitalia are, you might as well put it on a t-shirt.

Super Dexta said:
it was less than a year ago, my memory's not that impressive ;)
my favourite pair of knickers at the moment say 'foxy and the sweet gees' on them. i mean, wtf? sweet gees? who puts that on a pair of knickers? i mean, if you're going to advertise how wonderful your genitalia are, you might as well put it on a t-shirt.
or put it outside the knickers.

i just went and found my lucky pants - they're even cuter than i remembered. they have two ickle bows on them. and a little picture of pants under the words 'lucky pants'.
i just remembered my other favourite pair of pants which are turquoise with a guitar on the back, and i was so chuffed with them when i got them first that i walked into band practice and displayed my be-guitared arse to all and sundry serpents.
and another time when i was 17 i got a pair that said 'rock' on them and pulled down the front of my trousers in the middle of the street to show them to cormcolash.
luckily i am older and wiser now. still, great pants are great pants.

Super Dexta said:
and another time when i was 17 i got a pair that said 'rock' on them and pulled down the front of my pants in the middle of the street to show them to cormcolash.

whoa! lady, don't you see why he follows you round now?
i think maybe you and yer fancy pants are to blame.

SadieOutlaw said:
whoa! lady, don't you see why he follows you round now?
i think maybe you and yer fancy pants are to blame.
i asked him, and HE DOESN'T REMEMBER IT! sap!

hag said:
every time you say "sap", i get this image of your head on damo's body. it's really funny!
my gosh. is it wrong that i find that mental picture quite attractive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back