GUYS!!! favourite types of underwear.... (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
so, this is the thread where girls find out they've been spending a fortune on shit we don't even think is sexy. and it's bullcrap if they say they buy i for themselves in anyways... ever seen your girlfriend showing he crotchless panties to her best mate (while she's wearing them)??? no, didn't think so.

i'll start the ball rolling...

1000SSp.fpx

why does this make me think my loins are thawing? i don't know, but it does. anyone else? peeper bras anyone?

avernus said:
hehehe

ye gotta love those french stockings.:D
is that what they're called? tights without the ugly bum bit? french stockings eh? yes. i like them. a lot. they give me the power to pass someone a tea tower without touching it (with my hands).

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
yeah that's true but i've never seen a loon and i like them

andrew
i don't know what loon means. if you mean crazy guy, hey, just look in the mirror!

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
no, it's like a duck but it has a different type of bird mouth
loon.jpg

andrew
hey, wow. kinda weird eh. totally into thanking you for letting me in on loons, i had no idea. i guess you know about lamentines?

manatee1.jpg

keep forgetting these are called manatees. also sea cow. the french call them lamentines on account of that really mournful noise they make. i wonder what it sounds like when they break wind?

i certainly do know manatees - real good guys. very trust worthy
honest as well - can hold their booze and like to play cards

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
i certainly do know manatees - real good guys. very trust worthy
honest as well - can hold their booze and like to play cards

andrew
kind of like a second level elf? (with sword of wind)

so............. yeah, watch this thread burst into some kind of crazy fireball at some point tomorrow.

i bought these knickers that said 'lucky pants' on them once. they lived up to their name - the first time i wore them i lost my virginity. i think i should frame them.

Super Dexta said:
i bought these knickers that said 'lucky pants' on them once. they lived up to their name - the first time i wore them i lost my virginity. i think i should frame them.
show us the pants!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back