Gulity pleasures (1 Viewer)

purely because i love timothy b schmidt's voice, my music-related guilt comes from having the occasional listen to the eagles' "i cant tell you why".

every so often ill check in on home and away just to see if they're all still alive and miserable over there in summer bay

Bring It On.
Chicken and Bacon crispy pancakes.
i also get a perverse sense of satisfaction from cleaning my ears.

jayses, going to the take away would give me the guilt alright, unhealty, expensive...but ssssssssssssssoooooooo goood.

haven't been in ages.

i keep watching friends on e4. i must have seen every episode at least 5 times by now, but i keep going back.

oh and playing pes5 when i should be working.

All the TV shows mentioned so far. Not only that, but I'm really looking forward to the X Factor heats. I still owe Lefty Frizzell money from American Idol because he bet on Taylor Hicks.

If my boyfriend misses an episode of Grey's Anatomy or Frasier I summarise it for him and tell him how deadly it was. He doesn't actually care but I can't help myself.

I like Room Raiders on MTV. There, I've said it.

Maneater by Nelly Furtado (and a gazillion other pop songs)

And worst of all, I have a blog.

Hughie Lewis and the News.
Jilly cooper novels.
And any type of cripsy pancakes. I don't discriminate against the pancakes.

I still owe Lefty Frizzell money from American Idol because he bet on Taylor Hicks.

Oh yeah.

I always flick from the x factor when someone with so called 'talent' auditions. I can live without watching a carpet fitter from battersea dressed up like a bad Enrique Englasias lookalike singing Hazard by Richard Marx with a vomitty r&b twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back