Gulity pleasures (3 Viewers)

"I have no remorse. As to whether recollection of my deeds makes me feel ashamed, I will tell you. Thinking back to all the details is not at all unpleasant. I rather enjoy it."

weekday evening television addiction: repeats of buffy the vampire slayer, frasier and that 70s show. cant stop.

purely because i love timothy b schmidt's voice, my music-related guilt comes from having the occasional listen to the eagles' "i cant tell you why".

I find The Eagles' soullessness perversely compelling.

Barney Hoskyns book on the LA Canyon scene of the 1967 - 1976 is well worth a read. Eagles feature prominently.

"I have no remorse. As to whether recollection of my deeds makes me feel ashamed, I will tell you. Thinking back to all the details is not at all unpleasant. I rather enjoy it."

weekday evening television addiction: repeats of buffy the vampire slayer, frasier and that 70s show. cant stop.

I'm with you up to, after and very specifically excluding buffy the vampire slayer (I've never been able to stand that show).

I feel no guilt though.

for the first time ever, i got hooked on big brother this summer. it's like heroin: the first few doses make you sick then you can't stop.
i also intensely enjoy any gordon ramsey shows or wife swap-type programs. also the x factor. and i'm finding the charlotte church show compelling, in a bizarre - often "car crash" like - way.

Oh yeah i forgot about Gordon Ramsay, he always puts out great telly.

i think he's great, and while i certainly wouldn't want to work with him, i find him quite likeable: he knows his shit, and he's passionate about it, and he does give praise where it's due... my favourite program of his was the one where he went around to restaurants that were doing badly. his reactions to discovering the inevitable jar of ready made sauce were always wonderful...

i think he's great, and while i certainly wouldn't want to work with him, i find him quite likeable: he knows his shit, and he's passionate about it, and he does give praise where it's due... my favourite program of his was the one where he went around to restaurants that were doing badly. his reactions to discovering the inevitable jar of ready made sauce were always wonderful...

Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares, funny show.

"we're in the shit here yes?...this place is a fucking disgrace yes?"

bah, Kirstie does a better impression of him than me.

Top gear is my guilty pleasure. I dont even like cars but i love it and that sexy little hobbit Richard Hammond.

Holy Fuck...

Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond is in a critical condition in hospital after a crash in a jet-powered car while filming for the programme.

The presenter, 36, was taken by air ambulance to Leeds General Infirmary which has a special neurological unit.

A North Yorkshire Ambulance Service spokesman said he was unconscious when they got to the scene and a hospital spokesman described him as "critical".

The BBC confirmed the presenter had been injured during a Top Gear shoot.

Inspector Mike Thompson, of North Yorkshire Police, said officers were dealing with the incident at Elvington airfield, a former RAF base, in North Yorkshire.

He said: "At 5.45pm this evening we received a report via the fire service of a male person trapped in what was described as an overturned jet car which had been driven on the airfield.
"The male occupant has received serious injuries and has been airlifted to hospital at Leeds."

The presenter was born in Birmingham, educated in Yorkshire and lives near Cheltenham.

In addition to presenting Top Gear for the BBC, he also fronted Brainiac on Sky One until recently.

I was gonna start a guilty pleasure thread, but found this old one instead.

Its okay guyz, richard hammond is still presenting Top Gear with the other two cunts.

My guilty pleasures are eating koka noodles dry without any flavouring, and watching this show on channel 4 each morning

4tq8ayb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back