Gore Motel (1 Viewer)

nEiLo

Website
www.lazybird.org
anyone have BOHREN UND DER CLUB OF GORE "Gore Motel"?

would they like to make me a copy? please.
can't seem to find it on the interweb

thanks
n

nEiLo said:
thanks, but they don't have the album listed.
I think I mentioned this to you before, but at one point they had it in Spindizzy. This was a while ago, so it's very possibly gone, but it might be worth stopping by and asking Adrian Carr about it (he' be the man in the know about them).

Paul

photon said:
I think I mentioned this to you before, but at one point they had it in Spindizzy. This was a while ago, so it's very possibly gone, but it might be worth stopping by and asking Adrian Carr about it (he' be the man in the know about them).

Paul

don't remember, but thanks for the tip.

gf-eng.jpg

Cool! I didn't know you llike Gore Metal!
I'll make ya a Gorefest tape.

jamie serpents (needtokill) has it (maybe pm him?) - shame about the awful name, sounded cool driving down to cork when it was all dusky and miserable and shit
althought we turned it off afew a few minutes and put on some crunked out hip hop.
playas we ain't the same...

andrew

Some Trivia.........Apparently some of them used to be in an old hardcore band called 7 Inch Boots. They released one 7" ep and it's great.
The use of the word Gore in the name is also supposed to be a reference to one of the greatest bands of all time-GORE,go find there stuff on soulseek,cos you are unlikely to find it elsewhere.
And is the cd not released on Ipecac or something? suggesting it should be easy enough to find,even in dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back