Good man Stephen Ireland... (5 Viewers)

he's a card, that lad:
Newcastle's Leon Best and Stephen Ireland have issued an apology to the club and its supporters after being pictured at the Tup Tup Palace nightclub in the city on Friday evening.
The pair had been ruled out of Saturday's game at Stoke, which Newcastle lost 4-0, but accept going to a bar was "inappropriate".
A statement released through the club read: "Although we had both been ruled out of the game at Stoke and didn't travel with the team, we realise that going out to a bar was inappropriate ahead of Saturday's game and we fully regret doing so.
"We were asked to have our photograph taken and we removed our shirts as a tongue-in-cheek joke between friends, but of course the resulting coverage in the press suggests a far different night out.
"Whilst our actions were wrong, neither of us had consumed alcohol and we were out for only a very short period of time.
"However, with the team having an important game at Stoke the following day, we should never have put ourselves or the club in that position."
The Newcastle manager, Alan Pardew, was asked about the incident after Saturday's game and said: "That is a situation I have to look at on Monday morning. It is news to me. It is not an ideal situation when you have a game on Saturday, even though they are injured. I will look at that."

IrelandBest.jpg

but seriously folks, why the fuck are they apologising? what's the world coming to? would rodney marsh apologise? would bowles?

jessies.

They should really have used the "we're sorry if some people are upset" type apology where you apologise for other people being retards instead of apologising for what they're upset about.

that's some shameful shit, alright.

but seriously, what wanker gets upset at that?

4-0 to Stoke. I'd be upset with the pair of useless cunts.

I wanted to ring Mikel Artetas neck when his red card lead to us losing 4-1 to WBA and I love that little spaniard. Imagine having to look at the pink obsessed, bald tossers gurning twatism while knowing he did fuck all to stop Stoke looking like a real fucking team.

4-0 to Stoke. I'd be upset with the pair of useless cunts.

I wanted to ring Mikel Artetas neck when his red card lead to us losing 4-1 to WBA and I love that little spaniard. Imagine having to look at the pink obsessed, bald tossers gurning twatism while knowing he did fuck all to stop Stoke looking like a real fucking team.

yeah, cos he and best weren't available to play. seriously, there's a load of professional footballers at newcastle, a few of whom took to the pitch against stoke. it's a load of bollocks if you ask me. it would be differnet if they were shit on the picth and acted liek they didn't give a fuck, but this was before the game, and while they were both injured. it's pc gone mad, i tells ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back