Good man Stephen Ireland... (3 Viewers)

with his record, he's ready to be manager when trap leaves. i'd like to see him get a club relegated, ideally, but he's got the chops we're looking for.

There's a guy on another thread who only refers to Ireland as 'bald shortarse nutcase'.
Makes me laugh every time!

He couldnt take a slagging by his team mates first time round how is he gonna be able to take it for 30,000+ fans if he does return.

He'd need to make a pretty big impact on his first game back. Anyway if he really wanted to come back he'd ring Trap himself.

There's the problem with Mr Ireland right there, if he really wanted to play for the fans, players and country he'd man up ring Trap take the shit then he can say "I changed my ways and tried but wasnt wanted". He'd be the bigger man in my book then.

Never gonna happen tho

There's so much blather online about whether people would take him back for Ireland etc. I'm sure a saw a telling moment that would put to bed any chance of him coming back even if he apologised . When Darren Bent scored his second against Arsenal last week, Stephen Ireland hugged him for ages (it was pretty weird actually, but hey) and when Robbie Keane came up to Bent to congratulate him, Ireland tried to put the arm around Keane, who promptly removed it. His facial expression also said 'get off me you dickhead'.

There's so much blather online about whether people would take him back for Ireland etc. I'm sure a saw a telling moment that would put to bed any chance of him coming back even if he apologised . When Darren Bent scored his second against Arsenal last week, Stephen Ireland hugged him for ages (it was pretty weird actually, but hey) and when Robbie Keane came up to Bent to congratulate him, Ireland tried to put the arm around Keane, who promptly removed it. His facial expression also said 'get off me you dickhead'.

Robbie Keane, moral compass for a nation.

Agreed though, it would be interesting alright.

There is no chance that fool will be playing for us under Trap and rightly so. Here is the video of that goal celebration:

[video=youtube_share;2AHzWGZMLk8]http://youtu.be/2AHzWGZMLk8[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back