Good man Stephen Ireland... (2 Viewers)

Cometh the football resurgence, cometh the daft photo.

SNN2423A2G--532_1428114a.jpg

Welcome back !

He's my fucking hero, you know that?
Not a fucking care in the world beyond kicking a ball and looking at shiny expensive things he's just bought.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wish I had the brain of a Tyranosaurus Rex...

Stephen represented the Republic of Ireland at under-15, under-16 and under-17 level, but was also eligible for England and Italy. Stephen made his Republic of Ireland debut on the 1st March 2006 at Lansdowne Road in the 3-0 victory against Sweden. His first international goal was on the 7th October, 2006 in a 5-2 loss to Cyprus. On the 7th February 2007 he scored the last minute goal against San Marino to win the match 2-1. On the 24th March, 2007, he scored the first ever football goal at Croke Park against Wales and also scored against Slovakia in Bratislava on the 8th September 2007. Stephen has played 6 times for the Republic of Ireland and scored 4 goals and was voted FAI young player of the year in 2007.
Can't help but feel he's left out a few vital pieces of information here.

on a positive note, mcclean looks okay, as do pilkington and hoolahan, although wesley must be nearing forty by now. if only trap would do such a thing as watch a player occasionally. anyway, future looks okay. i'd have stephen ireland back if he's copped on.

No thanks. Aside from being an absolute c&*t who shat on Ireland and all it's supporters from a great height, what kind of effect do you think he'd have in the camp if he swanned back in?
i dunno, paul mcshane gets in and he's arguably done much worse to irish supporters and the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back