Good SIM only phone service (2 Viewers)

48 is a great deal overall, but a pain in the arse when travelling. You've to fiddle with the settings everytime you go abroad, and it often doesn't work. They acknowledge its a problem, and offer new replacement sims that should fix it. Doesn't.

Yeah,looks good for me.

I rarely travel,so that's no big deal but I'd go to Belfast a few times,but I'm sure I'll have no issues

Are dual SIM phones common in Ireland?

I have a dual SIM phone but never actually needed to put two SIM cards in there. But it's popular in Austral-Asia, according to Aussie friends.

Are dual SIM phones common in Ireland?

I have a dual SIM phone but never actually needed to put two SIM cards in there. But it's popular in Austral-Asia, according to Aussie friends.
my last 2 phones have been dual-SIM. I've sought that out because I had a Latvian SIM while spending time there over covid. I'd say its a common enough thing but most people have no need and might not even be aware their phone is dual-SIM.

48 is a great deal overall, but a pain in the arse when travelling. You've to fiddle with the settings everytime you go abroad, and it often doesn't work. They acknowledge its a problem, and offer new replacement sims that should fix it. Doesn't.
I always seem to have problems in the US with coverage. I end up standing outside free WiFi places while out so I can check my phone. So annoying. Eir, Three, GoMo all sucked…so I went Vodafone this time with my new phone. Time will tell.

I always seem to have problems in the US with coverage. I end up standing outside free WiFi places while out so I can check my phone. So annoying. Eir, Three, GoMo all sucked…so I went Vodafone this time with my new phone. Time will tell.
My daughter is off to the US next week, we've bought and installed an e-sim for her. Dead easy to do, she just needs to remember to activate it when she lands. Data only, but she'd only ever use whatsapp etc for calls. Dead cheap, something like $10. Just hope it works!!!

Three in the uk have data roaming available in 70 countries including the US of A, so for our trip over there a couple of years back we bought a couple of their pay as you go sims that had 12 gigs of data included for €25 or something (they're cheaper now I think). Did the job for the two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back